TTC After a Loss
Options

introduction and question

Hello. I'm Leah, I have a 21 month old daughter. We started TTC in April and much to our surpise, we got pregnant that month. On May 14 I had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks 1 day. We plan to start TTC again in July, possibly June. I stopped bleeding 4 days after my MC and (almost 2 weeks later) I'm bleeding like a period flow and I feel like I'm on my period. Is it even possible to get AF this soon after a MC?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Elizabeth Paige born 8/11/13

Re: introduction and question

• Options
    A period- no. A true period requires ovulation. However after my first loss the bleeding stopped and started varying in length of and between  for over a month. Everyone's body reacts differently, and this is how yours has decided to react. Don't stress unless bleeding gets heavy to the point of filling more than a pad an hour. Excess bleeding can be a sign of a problem like "retained products of conception". If bleeding gets too heavy call your doc or get to the ER ASAP. Sorry for your loss.
    Kristie
    Mom to 2 earth angels (2006,2010) and 2 angels in heaven (2009- 20w 5d; cause unknown, 2015- 7w4d; trisomy 22).
    imageimage