Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Hope?

Hi Everyone!

I suffered from two early miscarriages, both before week 7. We are starting to talk about trying again, after 3 months and both my husband and I are terrified for separate reasons. Can anyone please post positive stories of conceiving and carrying to term after recurrent miscarriages. I feel like it is so hard to stay positive, but it is sooo important to have good thoughts, so I need some inspiration. Any response will be greatly appreciated, and I am sure there are others in my situation that need good "juju" as well. Thank you!

Re: Hope?

• Options
    Sorry I don't have anything positive to send you. But, I completely empathize. I lost my twins this past week, 5 days apart. One lost naturally and the other I had to induce due to no heartbeat. I believe that we will have success. Good luck! My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope we get to celebrate successful pregnancies together.
  • Options
    I've been lurking on this board and haven't posted yet, but I can relate. I had two early miscarriages. When I got pregnant a third time, neither my husband nor I could get excited. We were terrified of another loss. However, I ended up having a healthy baby boy in December 2012.

Best wishes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can go to the Pregnant After a Loss board for positive stories. I did that, too. This was my first pregnancy, but two of my cousins had 2 miscarriages followed by successful pregnancies and my aunt had 3 miscarriages followed by successful pregnancies. Obviously none of us can tell you what your future holds, but I know it can help to hear about positive outcomes.

Good luck, and I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)