Pregnant after a Loss

6w3d pregnant after mc

trying to stay positive this time around. Every time I go to restroom I'm expecting bleedng. So far nothing.

I'm so nervous to be happy.
No one seems to understand. My husband thinks I'm nuts, he's niave.

Re: 6w3d pregnant after mc

• I'm 9 weeks n 4 days prego after miscarriage. .. i found out when i was 2 days late on my period so I was expecting miscarriage from the moment i found out til now. .even tho I've seen the baby and heart beat twice now I'm still anticipating the big moment to happen. ..which I'm hoping it doesn't. ..but I wanted to let u know. ..just like everyone has told me that you are not alone! :) just pray that it will come through!
  • Getting my levels checked every other day for a week helped me...but I still checked my underwear every time I went to the bathroom until I got my genetic (blood) tests back. (I had a trisomy 13 loss.) Seeing the heartbeat, especially twice, is great, though! I know people tell you not to worry, but it's impossible and I don't regret it. As long as you're still excited, I think it's normal and O.K. to be cautiously slow. My aunt tells me that there's no way a woman could go through something like that and not have at least mild P.T.S.D. If your husband's anything like mine, then he's probably more scared than he lets on. My husband did tell me that, no matter what it's like for them, it's going to be different for us because we suffered physically as well as emotionally. Sticky baby dust and prayers for us all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes I pray we all have sticky babies. I go back 6/2 for my next appointment
  • jem8407jem8407 member
    The struggle is real; so many of us here after a loss. I tell others to stay positive but am freaking out a little. I know staying positive is the best way to go, though. Good luck to all!
  • I totally understand! Im almost 7 weeks, due in January but was originally due in October until I miscarried. Still look out for blood every time I go to the toilet! I also have cramping, which I had with my first pregnancy, but just keep telling myself its not necesarily a bad sign! At a guess your husband is just trying to be the strong one for you. I dont think he doesnt actually believe or understand your worries, but that he's trying to convince you there is nothing to worry about to help you, so try to go easy on him :) what iv actually found really helped me relax (a little counter intuitive) is just going out and buying baby gear! Its helping me to enjoy myself, rather than hold my breath trying not to get excited incase things go badly again. Im not sure how I will feel about everything Ive bought if it does go badly, but either way we cant help miscarriage, so i feel that i might as well spend the pregnancy enjoying it rather than worrying!
  • My first pregnancy was successful. So I was blindsided when I lost my second baby at 9wks. I was joyful and at ease during pregnancy. One cycle later we tried and now I'm 8 wks. I made my first appointment for 9wks 6/1, hoping it would take some of the pressure of the 12wk appointment. If I get to that mile stone maybe I could sleep at night. I still feel robbed. I still look for spotting when I go to the restroom. I just wish I could have that joyful energy back too.
  • I know the feeling of looking for blood every time that you go to the bathroom! I miscarried in November, however now, I have brown discharge...I know that I have read "it is normal" in some cases, but this is how my previous miscarriage started.

I am hoping that everything will be okay...praying for all that our little ones stick!