MC Aug. 2014
Chemical Feb. 2015

Re: Let it go weekend gif party

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    rhonashrhonash member
  • Options

Damn it feels good to be a gangster!

Stupid hospital again today for a stupid blood clot in my stupid lady parts! (Eloquent... I know!)

Awwwh sorry girl that sucks!! ((((Hugs)))) you still there?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For years this was my favorite guy!! Mmmmmm Jake Ryan. I wrote I love Jake Ryan all over my Mom's diploma. She grounded me for a week! I had no idea it was her diploma!! But I feel bad now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

For years this was my favorite guy!! Mmmmmm Jake Ryan. I wrote I love Jake Ryan all over my Mom's diploma. She grounded me for a week! I had no idea it was her diploma!! But I feel bad now.

"Make a wish." "It already came true."

• Options

"Make a wish." "It already came true."

• Options

I absolutely LOVED when he did this skit!

• Options

Damn it feels good to be a gangster!

Stupid hospital again today for a stupid blood clot in my stupid lady parts! (Eloquent... I know!)

Bummer @BostonBaby1
    I'm sorry girly! I'm still here in Southern California if you want to call or text ;)

a gif to make you smile...
  • Options
    WTF!!!! Can we just have one post where everybody can share their "extraordinarily compelling," facts about how medication and pregnancy is extraordinarily detrimental and should in no way shape or form ever be used?

I think that we all understand that it is best not to take anything whatsoever, EXCEPT in situations where the benefits outweigh the risk. Now we have a post about Tylenol. Please, please do not tell me that it is better to have a high-grade temperature in pregnancy then it is to take a couple of Tylenol!

No offense to the people that made the posts about any of these medication, I understand it is with good intention that it is being posted… Just wondering if we could please condense it into one thread so that those of us that have to take medications while pregnant don't have to have a freak out every time that in inconclusive "study" is shared?

• Options

WTF!!!! Can we just have one post where everybody can share their "extraordinarily compelling," facts about how medication and pregnancy is extraordinarily detrimental and should in no way shape or form ever be used?

I think that we all understand that it is best not to take anything whatsoever, EXCEPT in situations where the benefits outweigh the risk. Now we have a post about Tylenol. Please, please do not tell me that it is better to have a high-grade temperature in pregnancy then it is to take a couple of Tylenol!

No offense to the people that made the posts about any of these medication, I understand it is with good intention that it is being posted… Just wondering if we could please condense it into one thread so that those of us that have to take medications while pregnant don't have to have a freak out every time that in inconclusive "study" is shared?

Didn't you know according to the Internet everything causes cancer!!!

I am in the have to tAke medication boat too.

And by the way have you been told today your awesome!!!
  • Options
    nik6499nik6499 member
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    nik6499nik6499 member
    @BostonBaby1 and just as an aside I got terrible migraines with my first child and I took tylenol 3 and guess what she is exceptionally smart and has no issues.

Google scholar I tell you, if you are going to google do it right. It's like the slew of antivax websites they showed us in school that had completely unsubstantiated articles writing by random people being published at medical fact.............
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    nik6499nik6499 member
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015