TTC After a Loss

First ovulation!

My loss was at 10 weeks on April 24 I started bleeding, finally had my HCG down to 0 May 10. I have been Temping and I started doing the clear blue ovulation tests after the hcg dropped and both my chart and the test lined up perfectly both saying I ovulated at the same time. I was a little worried because I read that temping can be a mess after loss and the ovulation tests can be a little off after loss. Guess I'll find out in two weeks if I got it my first try :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First ovulation!

• I had a d&c may 8 and my levels dropped fast enough for me to already be ovulating this weekend, so we are on the same cycle. Hopefully we will both be in the march 2016 birth group too. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here! My loss was at 4wks, my levels dropped off rapidly (about a week). I've been temping ever since and finally got a .7 spike in temps this morning. The last couple of days I've had copious amounts of EW cm and cervical position was low but has since moved high.
  • https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a4424

I was ecstatic to see my solid crosshairs and my CM was spot on. Hopefully our timing was close enough to O. FX for March 2016!!!
  • Congratulations on your +OPK, I hope things work out for you.

All advice given based on lengthy personal experience.

I am not a doctor, I just have a working medical vocabulary.

Always available to answer questions about loss, infertility, and TRP.

imageimage

• Best of luck to you :) come back and let us know!
  • Thank you so much for your support! I got my BFP 2 days ago.. still in shock! I am sending baby dust your way ladies <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • MissVowlesMissVowles member
    edited July 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a4424

I was ecstatic to see my solid crosshairs and my CM was spot on. Hopefully our timing was close enough to O. FX for March 2016!!!

I had a d&c may 8 and my levels dropped fast enough for me to already be ovulating this weekend, so we are on the same cycle. Hopefully we will both be in the march 2016 birth group too. Good luck!

Have you tested yet for March! let me know when you find out!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MissVowles I actually got my BFP in June!! So excited that there are so many BFP this month! I hope everyone gets their rainbow babies soon!
  • Super excited for you!
  • Congratulations @MissVowles!!!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Hello everyone.
    I'm going through my miscarriage now naturally and at home. This thread is giving me such hope.
    How long after miscarriage should I start trying. Just desperately need to fill this empty space in my tummy and heart x x x
  • @amyeva1989 I'm sorry for your loss. Im also finding this thread very uplifting and full of hope for the future. I also just had a natural miscarriage and my obgyn told me to wait until my after my first menstrual cycle to start trying again. So, for the first time in my life I'm anxiously waiting for its arrival. Good luck!
  • Aw good luck to you too @vintagevice
    I hope it happens quickly for us both x x x
  • We started trying after one normal cycle which is what the doctor recommended we do.  We are trying for our first and didn't feel the need to wait, but you need to listen to your body and your heart to know if you are ready again.  Don't just fill the void.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Thinking of you friend ❤️
  • I had my first +OPK after MC on Wednesday!
    Decided what the heck, let's give it a whirl again!
    Good luck!
  • @amyeva1989 , I'm the same way. I love lurking and finding hope too. I'm 3 weeks outside of my loss, I'm not temping or charting. Im hoping, in a couple weeks to see some signs of ovulation. We are waiting until we are given all clear from our OB before we try again. Im even excited to see her next week.
  • I have done an ovulation test the past 3 days and they've been positive the past 2 so that's good news. Fingers crossed. Good luck with the OB lovely. X x @jlo1019
  • Guys, had my D&c in May and just started trying... This week! I see lots of people chatting temps. I find it so hard to remember to put the thermometer in first thing in the morningZ any tips on how to remember this?