August 2015 Moms
Options

**Weekend Ticker Change**

This was a sloooow week for me! But nonetheless, its that time again! A new week of growth and development for our little bubs. Please share!

How many weeks/what fruit or veggie?
(side note: Who comes up with the fruits and veggies used on this app? Most of the time, I feel like I'm going DOWN in size every week!)

Newest symptom?

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby?

Memorial Day weekend plans?

Re: **Weekend Ticker Change**

• Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member

29 weeks on Saturday, acorn squash. I agree, I am getting smaller. Haha

Newest symptom? Hunger and cramps in legs

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? I am really bad about this. I talk to her some and he tells her goodnight but I feel we should be doing more.

We have our 4D scan tomorrow! We are buying her crib tonight so I hope to put it together this weekend. Unfortunately our HOA is on everyone's ass about pressure washing our houses so DH does that and i think I'll lay by pool. ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks/what fruit or veggie? 26wks head of lettuce although she seems much bigger than that.

Newest symptom? I'm having a hard time sleeping through the night now

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? I talk to her almost all the time and hubby is going to start reading to her at night(:

Fix and register our new car hopefully because we desperately need it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

30 weeks tomorrow!! So it's a cucumber...that's a weird vegetable to compare my little man to. Lol

Newest symptom?
    Exhaustion is the first! Around the middle of the day I find I need a nap no matter how much I slept or rested the night before.

The second is nesting... I feel like I need to clean and organize everything! Spent 5 hours yesterday cleaning our house. It is like an uncontrollable urge. Haha

I talk and sing to the baby all the time while rubbing my belly. When he is kicking my hubby will pat back and his kicks...so they are almost playing :)

No plans so far, but the hubby doesn't work! Maybe we will go camping!!
  • Options
    Thj417Thj417 member
    26 weeks - Lettuce I think?

Newest symptom - the front of my pelvic REALLY hurts when I move certain ways. I did not have this with my first baby.

To bond with the fetus? Lol! We are still working on her name. We are both more hands on so as soon as she pops out the bonding begins.

Memorial Day weekend plans - last night we realized DH has a 4 day weekend. I said we should've made plans to take a trip. We will play it low key, stay home, and remember those who've sacrificed for us inside and outside of our family.
  • Options
    How many weeks/ what fruit or veggie?27 weeks English cucumber

Newest symptom? Nothing new but the heartburn is causing me to get extremely sick and vomit

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? We sing to our little one. He kicks like crazy when we do!

Memorial Day weekend plans? Beach!!
  • Options

How many weeks/what fruit or veggie? 29 weeks! Acorn Squash! Last week of the "20's" Ahhh!

Newest symptom? Heartburn from hell. >:P

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? I always sing to my belly. DH talks into my belly all the time, like he's talking to an old friend lol.

Memorial Day weekend plans? My future brother and sister in law's wedding on Sunday! Wish me luck with my heels ;) Busy weekend! :)
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Options

(side note: Who comes up with the fruits and veggies used on this app? Most of the time, I feel like I'm going DOWN in size every week!)

29/acorn squash. Ha I agree! Maybe instead of sticking with produce there is some other kind of measurement we could use?

Newest symptom? Some trouble sleeping, otherwise same old heartburn and fatigue

I rub my belly, and sometimes DH talks to her and shakes my belly to wake her when she's sleeping! Guess we should be doing more, but I feel so awkward taking or singing to my stomach!

We are hosting a BBQ on Sunday! Otherwise nesting - clean clean clean

• Options

This was a sloooow week for me! But nonetheless, its that time again! A new week of growth and development for our little bubs. Please share!

27 w

Newest symptom?
    Leg cramps, I have woken up with the almost. Every night this week.

Not much. We have started calling him by name some instead of just saying G-bear. DH does like feeling him move now that he isomer active.

Keep working on the house. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    How many weeks/what fruit or veggie? Week 26 on Sunday, lettuce

Newest symptom? everyday heartburn, acne, and little kicks at 3am keeping me up until it settles down

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? We're going to work on getting the baby's room ready. Other than rubbing the belly, most bonding activities will wait until baby is here. 

Memorial Day weekend plans? My last day of work is mid next week, I'm getting ready for my cross country move! 
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    pabeybabypabeybaby member
    edited May 2015
    How many weeks/ what fruit or veggie?
    Eggplant (I love that color lol)
    And I agree with the weird veggie sizes. It's like one week it's right on track then the next it's shrunk. Wth?
    Oh, and I'm turning 28 weeks and entering 3rd trimester! Eeeee! (Well I consider 28 weeks the start of it, cuz there's 12 weeks left)

Newest symptom?
    Bad heartburn omg yuck. And having trouble sleeping.

Not a lot really, we'll probably bond better after she's born.

There's a car show I wanted to go to tomorrow but hubby's doing an odd job with a friend and it'll probably take all day so that's probably out of the question. Sunday they're doing another thing that'll take a few hours, and Monday we will probably do nothing. How exciting. -grumbles-
  • Options
    How many weeks/what fruit or veggie? 27 weeks on Sunday a rutabaga and hello third trimester :-)

Newest symptom? Heart burn ughhhhh

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? He and I talk to her every night and husband puts his hand on my belly feels her kicking and talks to her. It melts my heart to hear him say " come on Hunnie kick kick"

I'm working all weekend
    :-q
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    holli0801holli0801 member
    edited May 2015
    29 weeks, acorn squash. Feels more like a baby elephant, but okay...

Newest symptom?
    Sort of grumpy and irritable again. This is probably my least favorite symptom (and definitely my SO's)

Baby and I dance in the car, and I subject him to my singing. Poor babe. SO reads to my belly a lot, which I love. I feel like I have been in less of nesting mode though. Little motivation to keep being productive (maybe that's just with being more tired than the 2nd tri-luckily I got a lot done then!)

SO and I are both working a lot. Will have a little time with family tomorrow. We head to North Carolina Thursday though to visit some of my family, so pretty excited for that! :-)
  • Options
    1. 27 weeks

2. Not really actually. I feel like I should knock on wood.

3. If I'm being honest, not much. I will rub my belly and talk to her sometimes but that's about it. I don't really get a lot, or any, quiet/alone time with her so I'm looking forward to our numerous lengthy newborn nursing sessions to really bond.

4. I'm Canadian so it's just a regular weekend for me. I will probably head to my folks house with the girls, set up the kiddie pool, and play outside in the sunshine :)
  • Options
    BosloveBoslove member

29wks- Baby brain kicking in I forget the fruit/vegetable and too lazy to scroll up. Like a PP said, last wk in the 20's. Our Babies will b here soon! And everyone will b posting their birth stories:)

Newest symptom?
    Nothing "New"

I like to think reading to DD also counts for DS. Other than a quick Hi and belly rub, we havent done anything specifically to bond.

Shopping! I havent had much luck with the sales but 2more days to try. I got a pregnancy massage, it was amazing. Everyone should try it at least once this pregnancy. Looking to go to the Pool and relax for the rest of the long wkend. Some BBQ food wouldnt hurt either.

• Options
    ammc07ammc07 member
    How many weeks/what fruit or veggie? Acorn squash- 29weeks

Newest symptom? Heartburn and hunger. I just found out I have GD this past week so I don't know if I'm not eating enough or if I'm just at the point in the pregnancy where I want all things food.

What are you and/or DH doing to bond with baby? What's strange is we've focused more on getting DD to bond with the baby then just us. I've set things up and we're mostly ready for her, we just want to be sure DD is somewhat ready.

Memorial Day weekend plans? We went to a farmer's market today and walked around for a while then went to the regular grocery store. Our whole house is pretty much tile and we want carpet in the living room so DH is going to work on pulling the tile in there up tomorrow. It's going to be loud and dirty so I'm going to meet up with a friend and we're going to take the kids to a splash pad and do a picnic at the park.