New (loss and children mentioned) — The Bump
Trouble TTC

New (loss and children mentioned)

We have been ttc #3 now for 11 months.  I have my yearly next week and plan on discussing options because at this point, I don't think 1 more month is going to make or break anything.

A little about me.  We had a m/c April 2008, DD was born June '09 and 2nd dd was born April '11. Shortly after she was born, I had mirena put in.  April '14 I had to have it surgically removed after my ob couldn't remove it.  In the process, I wound up with a really nasty infection, had to move up the removal sx date and was on oral and IV antibiotics.  it sucked :(  

I have been charting and on the bump on and off since 08.

While this isn't my first ttc rodeo it will be my first time having TTTC. 
m/c April '08
DD#1 born June '09
DD#2 born April '11
TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart

Re: New (loss and children mentioned)

• Welcome, and I'm sorry for your loss and the challenges that you had with your mirena.    If your insurance will allow it, I really recommend either getting a referral or going straight to a reproductive endocrinologist for your fertility challenges.  

Because you have had surgery in your uterus and a serious infection from it, you definitely need to get an HSG test done to check for adhesions/scarring or blockages.   An OBGYN is unlikely to do this step and will probably just prescribe unmonitored Clomid, which will not help if you have structural anomalies.   In fact, it could very well leave you with more problems.

GL with your annual.  If you'd like, I'll add you to our weekly TTTC Checkin (every Tuesday).

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• dmsmthdmsmth
    Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    thanks, you can add me.  hopefully I have some sort of game plan after next week.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
    GoldenKeys