Chit Chat
Options

Question about the forum

Hi everyone,
I've made a few posts but am new here so hopefully this is an ok place to ask this question - what are the little icons by our usernames? On some I see a heart, something that looks like a cake?, and a little message bubble. Sometimes also a little person icon too. All of these have numbers by them. What do they all mean? On mine all I see is a message bubble with a 1 by it.
I've been lurking and learning the lingo and acronyms, etc. but this one I can't figure out ;)

Re: Question about the forum

• Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    Hello!  The cakes are for your anniversaries of being a member on The Bump, The Knot, and/or The Nest.  Hearts are for receiving a certain number of Love its.  Quotes are for comments made.  If you hold your mouse over the icon, it will tell you what it is for.  You'll also receive a notification when you earn a new one.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ok I haven't been on here except on my phone app but I'll try that later on my computer. Thanks for the help!! :)
    Also, this site is connected with The Knot?? I did create a page on there for our wedding but Never did much with it.
    What's the Nest??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    The Nest is for after you are married.  I never spent much time on there, but its focus is on married-people things - finances, relationships, buying a house, cooking, entertaining, etc.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker