2nd Trimester
Options

Cute bathing suits?

hi ladies! I'm 23 weeks and have no swimsuits to wear on the beach this year. I don't know where to start. I don't want anything frumpy but thinking of cute tankinis. Does anyone have store suggestions?? Thank you in advance!

Re: Cute bathing suits?

• Options
    Motherhood Maternity has some cute suits.
  • Options
    diamialink9diamialink9 member
    edited May 2015
    I'll second that! Mine is from Motherhood Maternity and is an adorable red, somewhat vintage looking one piece with white polka dots. Their fitting rooms typically come supplied with fake bumps so you can see how garments will fit later on in the summer, too, but just know that you can likely buy your old size and be ok. I bought a small around 20 weeks and it fit great with and without the fake bump.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    judgec1judgec1 member
    Thanks gals!! I'll check it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    KateLouiseKateLouise member
    edited May 2015
    I have a cute swimsuit (although I'm in NZ so not a huge help to you) I just wanted to say that I've come to prefer the one suits over tankinis. A) because as you grow you don't get the bottom half digging in and making a line across your tummy which can be uncomfortable and look dumb and b) there's no risk of your belly hanging out the bottom as the to prides up.

The above concerns might not be an issue if you have a super cute bump. Mine is stretch marky and a bit jiggly, so I prefer to keep it well covered. :)
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    Try target, they have nice maternity clothes and bathing suits, but just go up a size in their regular swimwear.
  • Options
    I just bought this one https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=974630080&MasterCategory_Id=MC9

It is absolutely precious. I'm not really showing anything yet but it isn't too big. Apparently it stretches with you. 

I didn't feel ready for maternity clothes yet but I suddenly had these BOOBS that don't fit in my regular suits anymore. 

• Options
    danixbanani24danixbanani24 member
    edited May 2015
    I got a really nice one piece from Kohl's online.  Their "Oh Baby" maternity line is made by Motherhood Maternity.  Got it for cheap with promo codes!  I really like it too.  Supports the girls and doesn't look old or frumpy.  Here it is:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I went for the bikini. With adjustable top and bottoms. From.h&m good selection. I was surprised to find that try are supportive as well.