2nd Trimester
Options

Is there anyone else that is actually excited to give birth?

Re: Is there anyone else that is actually excited to give birth?

• Options
    DreaMakDreaMak member
    Im really excited, and my child was planned. Speak for youself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    csy2947csy2947 member

Yes, but only because it will mean pregnancy is over lol.

• Options
    csy2947 said:

Yes, but only because it will mean pregnancy is over lol.

This exactly! I've had a pretty easy pregnancy but it's still not all that wonderful butterflies and rainbows that some people feel. I'm tired, my back hurts, and after a bad day I can't have my glass of wine! Lol. While I'm not "excited" for labor, I am excited to move onto the next phase of being a mom!
  • Options
    I'm excited to give birth, but I've done it twice before and can truly say I love giving birth. Yeah it's hard work, but it's awesome.

Having said that I've had two straightforward births, and there's a part of me that is always nervous that anything can happen and no two labours are the same.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    I'm not excited for the contractions or the healing that comes afterwards, but of course I'm excited to meet my son and nurse him and hold him.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Terrified... And yes, excited :) 
  • Options
    I agree with Kate! I'm excited to give birth again. I hate to say it but my first births were 13 months apart and they both went smooth. Three pushes for both, no meds, no trouble. I'm looking forward to my fuzzy socks and ice buckets lol. Luck to you all.
  • Options
    kayba3kayba3 member
    Excited to give birth but trying to cherish every moment of my last pregnancy. Even If it is sometimes miserable. Best of luck to you all ladies ☺
  • Options

I am not looking forward to giving birth...definitely looking forward to holding my daughter though!! lol This is my 3rd pregnancy.. I went natural twice already and going natural the 3rd time.. It went fast but it hurt!

• Options
    I wish I could fall asleep sometime around now and wake up and have it all over and done with. I've always found the concept horrifying. It's the result that makes it worth it, but I do wish I could skip all the pain in between.
  • Options
    Im excited to give birth and meet my daughter but im also terrified not cause of the pain but cause idk if my hubby will b their hes in the military amd dont know if he will be deployed So I am scared on that point.
  • Options
    I'm SUPER excited for labor and delivery.  I've always thought it's such an awesome process.  I can't wait to *truly* find out what I'm capable of.  I really want to be strong and make my husband proud and be in awe of this nifty thing that I'm doing for us.  I know it'll hurt, but I'm doing stretches, and more reading than I should, and meditating, so I hope all of that will help me when the time comes.  Mostly I've just always been curious to know how exactly it's going to feel and witness my own reaction to it.  But... I'm super weird anyway :p
    TTC April 2012 
    BFP: Valentine's Day 2015!!!
    DUE:  late October 2015

• Options
    I'm curious to see what a natural birth is like and if I'll pull it off