November 2015 Moms
Options

Super low cramps

I've been having cramps a lot today! I'm 12 weeks 3 days. They aren't severe and when I say low, I mean really low!! Like an inch or 2 below my pubic hair line. It's really weird, whenever I had period cramps it was a few inches higher. Anyone else experience this? I live in a small town and my doctors office doesn't have an after hours line to call and I'm working myself up about it.

Re: Super low cramps

• Options
    KSabyanKSabyan member
    It's just your uterus starting to stretch for the baby. You will get cramps and some times light pulling feelings. It's just your body getting ready
  • Options
    Growing pains. Totally normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The other ladies are right, completely normal! As long as they aren't severe and you don't have any bleeding, you don't have anything to worry about.
  • Options
    I have been feeling all sorts of various cramps the past week. They are usually in different areas and sometimes it's just a quick random thing and sometimes its just for a few minutes then never feel anything again the entire day. None of it has ever felt like menstrual cramps so I try not to get in a bother about it.

I know it's tough, OP. All the unknowns really mess w your head. Just try not to fret too much. I would only worry if it's severe, going on for several hours or days.

BabyGaga

• Options
    Round ligament pains!! It's a mixture of your uterus growing g and everything shifting around to make more room.
  • Options
    Make sure you are very well hydrated. Happened to me as well and my midwife pointed out that this can happen even if I shorted myself a glass or two. I loaded up on water, cramps went away within 24 hour period
  • Options
    urby87urby87 member
    Sounds like RLP.  I've been getting them the past week or so, too.
  • Options
    ks24119ks24119 member
    Is anyone 15 weeks having these low back cramps?