TTC After a Loss

Pregnant women are everywhere!

I went to a wedding last night and I'm pretty sure more that half the women there were pregnant!
I am so impatient!

Re: Pregnant women are everywhere!

• I noticed the same thing lately.  Its bothering me a lot.  Everywhere I turn I see a pregnant woman or someone is announcing they are pregnant. 
  • duyguo2duyguo2 member

It is amazing, I thought it was only me in this situation. My roommate at work, two of my closest friends at work are pregnant. Apart from them, of the women I know at work 10 are pregnant or just had a baby! It doesn't stop there, no no! Both of my sisters in law are pregnant. One with her first child and the other is with her second child. So I have to buy them baby gifts, I have to listen to the pregnancy stories, how it bloats and how they can't find anything to wear and how they bought the bed for the baby. It will get worse when they deliver around the same time this summer!

The relatives, I don't see them much, but at work it is all about the bump! And I am just too disturbed by this all. I am so negative towards them, it seems unfair that I lead such a healthy life and all these women living unconscious lives get to get pregnant. 

My husband advises me to stop thinking that way, but my brain just creates these thoughts. It is very hard to put a positive spin on things after two miscarriages. Especially the second one is still continuing. I had two MTX shots, and put on some weight and probably will have to wait a year before trying again. 

All I have left to say is God works in mysterious ways. Probably he has other plans for me.

• Loading the player...
  • They are everywhere.. and we are here still trying with no luck :(
  • The girl I am working with today jeeps rubbing her belly and talking about how much the baby is kicking and I am having to do things that pregnant people can't do and she keeps saying 'well I cant do that because I am pregnant'. This is.my first week back at work after my d&c and she knows exactly why I was gone. Is it just me or is that insensitive?!
  • Not cool at all. I don't like that. It's very insensitive of her part. Like really? Do you not remember why I was out? So not cool
  • I keep seeing them everywhere! When I was getting blood drawn to check HcG levels, there were several girls in there getting all their prenatal blood work done. I could not help but hate them, that sounds bad, but its true.