2nd Trimester

IntelliGender

Morning mommies! :)

So yesterday a friend who is currently expecting exactly the same time as I, told me she had used IntelliGender to predict the gender of her unborn child (we are both 16 weeks). She said she used it with her first and it was accurate. She used it again this time and she believes it's accurate.

So curiousity got the best of me and I also purchased it and did the test at home. I'm so excited about the result and in my heart of hearts I believe they are accurate but I also want to wait for my 20 week scan for my Dr to confirm before telling the world and hubby (the gender is exactly what he wanted)

I have read testimonial on their site and nearly all the women that have used it (some even for all their multiple pregnancies) swear by it. Basically 90% say it's accurate.

Has anyone tried it here? With this current pregnancy and those before?

Re: IntelliGender

• MommyNams said:

Morning mommies! :)

So yesterday a friend who is currently expecting exactly the same time as I, told me she had used IntelliGender to predict the gender of her unborn child (we are both 16 weeks). She said she used it with her first and it was accurate. She used it again this time and she believes it's accurate.

So curiousity got the best of me and I also purchased it and did the test at home. I'm so excited about the result and in my heart of hearts I believe they are accurate but I also want to wait for my 20 week scan for my Dr to confirm before telling the world and hubby (the gender is exactly what he wanted)

I have read testimonial on their site and nearly all the women that have used it (some even for all their multiple pregnancies) swear by it. Basically 90% say it's accurate.

Has anyone tried it here? With this current pregnancy and those before?

QFP.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm constantly amazed that there are woman who believe this thing is legit.
  • It is just 50/50. It is triggered by acidity and that is influenced by your diet and your body chemistry, not your baby's sex. You can make the intellegender test yourself. It's called the cabbage test. It too, is 50/50. All of the old wives tales, as well as the intellegender are only 50/50.
  • It was wrong for my first pregnancy so dont get too excited.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • megewymegewy member
    Didn't know it existed with my first but I tried it this pregnancy. Said boy - should find out tomorrow so I'll let you know if it was correct or not.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I did it with this pregnancy and it was right. I'm having a boy and had it confirmed.
  • megewymegewy member
    megewy said:

Didn't know it existed with my first but I tried it this pregnancy. Said boy - should find out tomorrow so I'll let you know if it was correct or not.

Update - it was incorrect! I'm having a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Crock. Mine said boy but doc showed us a few weeks later she's a girl!!
  • 50/50 chance, same as all the other silly tests. Fun but not reliable.
  • With my first it told me I was having a girl ... Found out when I had him that he was in fact a BOY !! I didn't believe it anyways ! My friends said she was having a boy and had a GIRL !
  • I took something similar with my first pregnancy, it was supposed to turn blue for boy, pink for girl. It was purple...or periwinkle. I saw pink, DH saw blue. It's all just for fun, but definitely a waste of money.