TTC After a Loss

Introduction

hi ladies. I recently had a mmc, my miscarriage was induced yesterday... Well I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 33 yo and my dh is 28. We have been trying to conceive over 2 years... I was diagnosed with light pcos in March and was put on metformin. I was also put on clomid and was able to conceive the 1st round. Well we recently miscarried... Our baby stopped growing at 6w2days... I'm just trying to cope with all this...But at the same time we want to start trying again...
"Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 

Re: Introduction

• Welcome, i am sorry for your loss, I also had a mmc. Stopped growing at almost 10 weeks but not discovered until almost 13 weeks. Good luck on your rainbow baby!!
  • Welcome, i am sorry for your loss, I also had a mmc. Stopped growing at almost 10 weeks but not discovered until almost 13 weeks. Good luck on your rainbow baby!!

Thank you!
    "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your loss, and I hope you get your rainbow soon.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Sorry for your loss, and I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Thanks Hun.
  • So very sorry for your loss :(
    Best of luck with your rainbow baby xo
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers