June 2014 Moms

Climbing already! Fun, fun..

So my baby, who turns a year old in 2 weeks, has been climbing up on things for about 8 wks now. Crawling started at 6 months, walking started at 9 mos, climbing and pulling up on things started at 9.5 months but now for the past 2 weeks, she's managed to climb up her bookshelf to grab her stuffed walrus and push the pack n play away from the doorway ( we use it as a gate) and run.. Yes, run.. I am not exxagerrating. Its really cute, but I think we are in for it. Haha. All this before the age of one. Gymnastics here we come. Anyone else have an active baby that they chase around all day?

Re: Climbing already! Fun, fun..

• Mine's still a crawler but super fast and loves to climb stairs. All. Day. Long
  • That's funny. Mine has never seen stairs which is probably a good thing since she's determined to get to the top of the bookshelf. I have several mini heart attacks every day. I'm constantly saying "no", " get down", "don't climb that"...lol. It sounds like your baby will be there soon enough... haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! Not walking yet but lightening fast crawler and can be up the steps in 2 minutes! She also has started climbing on book shelves and chairs to get things above her!
  • Oh boy, yours too.. Haha. What's up with bookshelves?!? Funny. Mine now crawls up the baby gate. Maybe I should start training for American Ninja Warrior.