Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Dallas Birthing Centers?

I'm expecting my first, so I'm overwhelmed with lots. I want a natural, peaceful experience to the best it can be. So I'm thinking birth center instead of hospital.

Any recommendations? Any reviews on Birth and Women's center off Swiss?

:)

Re: Dallas Birthing Centers?

• Options
    AnnguzAnnguz member
    I'm also looking at birth centers. I made an appointment at Madewell obgyn and they have their own birth center. I was hoping someone had been there and could offer their experience.

I so sad that Allison and Cecily left WHA.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Check out Lisa Riell. She is a midwife. I know her personally and I would trust her with mine and my child's life if I didn't have heart complications and felt comfortable doing natural. I recommend her to ANYONE.
    She has a Facebook page to like and it has a link to her website.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're going with Grapevine Birthing Center. The reviews are great, the facility is lovely and peaceful and tgeir packages come with awesome stuff like prenatal massage, photography, chiropractic appts for the whole family, childbirth classes ON TOP OFF the basic prenatal and delivery stuff. Awesome team.
  • Options
    How are they with insurance coverage? I'm thinking about looking into them before fully committing to BWCD. Just want to go to the right place. :)