June 2015 Moms
Options

Epsom salt bath

ewiley63ewiley63 member
edited May 2015 in June 2015 Moms
I have PUPPS all over my body and Epsom salt baths have been my saving grace! It's the only thing, besides pine tar soap, that will keep me from itching for more than a few hours. Plus I actually have ankles again because it's helped with swelling! I have read a few places that it slows contractions or prevents them. I'm 37 weeks and obviously don't won't to delay contractions as giving birth is the only cure for PUPPS. Anyone heard anything about the safety of Epsom salt baths in 3rd tri? I'm going to dr. tomorrow, I was just curious.

Re: Epsom salt bath

• Options
    I take an Epsom salt, baking soda, and lavender EO bath every few days. It's amazing and does help with swelling and my overall sense of relaxation!
  • Options
    I've never heard of that! I take Epsom salts bath every day
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Epsom salt baths it smells like eucalyptus and reduced swelling in my feet and ankles and helped out with the cramps I've been getting in my leg
  • Options
    I'm living in these baths at the moment. A good anti itch shampoo is t gel, my husband has terrible ecsma and he uses it as a body wash. Good luck
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    moz3518moz3518 member
    I have pupps too and haven't found anything to help with the itchiness. I will have to try Epsom salt baths! Crossing my fingers it helps!