June 2015 Moms

Makes life easier....

I had a random thought of the things I took for granted that I am so grateful for now that I'm waddling.

Number 1 today- automatic flushing toilets!

I am always excited when I use a public restroom and I don't have to haul my leg up and flush that toilet.

What little things makes your life easier??

Re: Makes life easier....

• Loading the player...
  • I am so grateful for elastic-band bikini briefs! They don't pinch my tummy, nor slide into uncomfortable positions. Add to that fitted shirts that don't slide up and expose my tummy... flip flops definitely... and pillows!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • ElRubyElRuby member
    Shoprite From home! Nothing greater than grocery delivery!
  • I'll have to agree with the flip flop thing. Oh my gosh do they feel amazing after a day of wearing flats to work.
  • -Google drive- who needs a flash drive when you can access your documents on any computer or your phone?

- smart phones- GPS, email, everything I need conveniently at my fingertips :)
  • elizab14 said:

I had a random thought of the things I took for granted that I am so grateful for now that I'm waddling.

I am always excited when I use a public restroom and I don't have to haul my leg up and flush that toilet.

I must have my pregnancy eyes on because I read "amniotic" flushing toilet and wondered what the hell that is. Lol
  • elizab14 said:

I must have my pregnancy eyes on because I read "amniotic" flushing toilet and wondered what the hell that is. Lol

Haha i did too twice in a row!
  • A big normal poop.

TTC #1 since 08/2013

BFP#1: 1/6/2014 EDD: 9/17/2014 Natural MC: 1/17/2014 (5w3d)

BFP #2: 6/7/2014 EDD: 2/18/2015 Natural MC 6/19/2014 (5w)

BFP #3: 10/22/14 EDD: 7/1/2015  

*Taking Progesterone supplements* Beta 1: 777, Beta 2: 2589 *GROW BABY!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

• elizab14elizab14 member
    edited May 2015
    Praise the poop!