Healthy Living Check-in 5/11/15

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

How was your week?

Tell us...

1.  Something you are proud of

2.  Something you need to work on

3.  Your plan

QOTW:  How do you stay healthy with all of the spring/summer BBQs and parties?

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: Healthy Living Check-in 5/11/15

• Options
    Hi ladies!

I had an "ok" week.  I tried to get back on track with my diet but only did part of the time...I guess part is better than none!!  

1.  I am proud that through all of the ectopic crap I'm trying to get back on my gluten and dairy free diet.  I also worked out 4 times last week which felt great!

2.  I need to put away the beer and trader joes margarita mix!

3.  I'm going to exercise every day this week and really get back on my diet!  I have a couple of parties to go to this week/weekend so it's going to be tough!! 

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    annibesannibes member
    Things were ok this week. I hit my step goal every day but today, but I did yoga today so I will forgive myself. :)

1. I'm proud of my workouts- I've done something most days for the last couple of weeks. Either running or strength training and a few times both.

2. I need to work on keeping the candy out of the house. DH keeps buying chocolate which is nice but I have no control. Better to have it out of the house. Also, stretching. I have no flexibility. It's sad.

3. Plan- keep working out and load up on veggies. If I can't have a baby I'm getting abs, damn it! I am also going to incorporate deep stretching into different parts of my day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am proud I lost 2 lbs last week and have gone to the gym 3 times so far since Friday. I plan to go tomorrow and Thursday too. I need to cut back on wine on the weekends, but I am still losing so I am not that upset. My plan is work out, really limit processed carbs/sugar/booze with the exception of a little cheating on the weekend.

QOTW: I still need to work on that! I just try to limit how much I am eating and really save bad foods for weekend treats or special occasions.
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5