November 2015 Moms
Options

***Due Date Spread Sheet*** Add your info!

Re: ***Due Date Spread Sheet*** Add your info!

• Options
    ahhhh, Thank you to the ladies helping add! I was dreading going through after a busy few days with work and my 1year old! I had 71 notifications so I thought this was going to take awhile. Thank you!
    YCSWU
  • Options
    Can't add myself either . Sorry! Thank you coordinator !
    11/10 Ohio USA.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    11/9
    New York
    Team Green
    Can you please add me!!
  • Options
    Thanks to all who are adding those of us who can't edit!!
  • Options
    Add me please
    November 7th with girl In Wisconsin
  • Options
    I added you! I just could not find the right shade of pink on mobile, so I used a stronger fuchsia :)
  • Options
    whats the point of this? seems to be causing a lot of excitement. is it when all of us are due? 
  • Options
    i just don't get it. why do we need to see when everyones due? it's not like any of us know each other. is this like a team building thing? seems kind of high schoolish to me....i don't want to rain on anyones parade i just am wondering if im missing something or if this is like a clicky november club thing
  • Options
    I can't update from my phone. Could someone please add me? EDD 11/28/15, Minnesota, USA
  • Options
    I'm unable to add myself 11/7 Chicago, IL
  • Options
    EDD 11/29
    Texas

Please add me! Thank you!
  • Options

i just don't get it. why do we need to see when everyones due? it's not like any of us know each other. is this like a team building thing? seems kind of high schoolish to me....i don't want to rain on anyones parade i just am wondering if im missing something or if this is like a clicky november club thing

It's quite common on most BMB's.
    Cuts down on the million "I'm due on blah blahblah, anyone else?!" threads. Also makes it easier to pair up labour buddies for those who want to and keeps all the info in one spot. People can update when they find out the sex, we can add more columns for additional info if something comes up that's of interest.
    It's a way to get to know each other too. You can skim the list and note who's in your general area. Once you've been around and have bonded with people there are usually meet ups down the road. A group from my last BMB just had a meet up with 5-6 of the moms and the babies.   
    YCSWU
  • Options
    emachekemachek member
    This is so neat! Unable to add myself though. Team Blue! Just found out yesterday and EDD 11/17! Florida, U.S.A.
  • Options
    thanks for explaining....i don't really understand the concept of labor buddies either. if someone has the same due date there are a million other factors to consider no two pregnancies are the same...i guess it's comforting for some people though. i just personally don't take the due date too seriously babies can be early/late it's all so unpredictable.... but i guess the meetup factor makes sense. i don't think i'd ever meet up with people i met on the internet though. 
  • Options
    Added and loved a couple more posts.
  • Options
    New to this and a 17 year old with my first baby on the way 
    Add Me
  • Options
    Can't add on from phone. Brilynne08 edd 11/13/15 Michigan USA
  • Options
    JStill0603 due date 11/30 Ohio, USA
  • Options
    Elle jMElle jM member

I can't seem to edit it.  If someone wouldn't mind adding me, I would appreciate it!  Due 11/6 from Boston

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I added mine with my new due date.  :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    EMLarieEMLarie member

Hi everyone. I consider myself new to the forum since I haven't really been on much since my last pregnancy 2 years ago. Due on Thanksgiving. Looking forward to all the turkey themed jokes from people in my life... thinking of making a list of them all.

:-j
  • Options
    zen1113zen1113 member
    Also can't add from my phone, can someone please add me? zen1113 EDD Nov 13 Alberta, Canada
  • Options
    honeydew405honeydew405 member
    edited May 2015
    Can someone add me please. Can't get it to work for me either. Dominique Williams Las Vegas Nv Nov 25
  • Options
    Katelyn Estes due Nov 23rd. Don't know gender yet. From Burlington Kentucky. Please add when you can!
    My DH and I are expecting our first child! A boy.. we're thrilled :)http://www.thebump.com/profiles/kestes946/settings/avatar/index# BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

thanks for explaining....i don't really understand the concept of labor buddies either. if someone has the same due date there are a million other factors to consider no two pregnancies are the same...i guess it's comforting for some people though. i just personally don't take the due date too seriously babies can be early/late it's all so unpredictable.... but i guess the meetup factor makes sense. i don't think i'd ever meet up with people i met on the internet though. 

Makes sense :)
    I didn't have a labour buddy last time and I'm not sure I'll pair up this time either. Some people really thrive with that support though so it's nice to have the option. As for the meet ups, if you end up sticking around for your whole pregnancy and get to the point of chatting with regulars a few times a week you'd be surprised how connected you end up being! My daughter is only 13 months but that's nearly 2 years of bonding with a group of moms with babies the same age (including pregnancy). If a meet up were possible for me I'd totally be down! Unfortunately I live way too far but some of those woman are simply amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to meet up with them in the future.
    YCSWU
  • Options
    November 30
  • Options
    Could someone please add me
    DD- Nov 14, Iowa, USA. Thanks !
  • Options
    I would love to be added if possible! I'm a first time mom, due 11/28, from FL
  • Options
    Please add me. Team green 11/8/15 New York
  • Options
    Would someone please add me? Due 11/28 from New Jersey.

Thank you
  • Options
    Lolo427Lolo427 member
    edited May 2015
    Will add a bit later since I'm on mobile, but EDD for me is 11/2 and from N.H.! will find out in a couple weeks which side I'm on :-)
  • Options
    oooonerooooner member
    I added my info to the spreadsheet, I'm due Nov 18th.  Thanks!!
  • Options
    gm1214gm1214 member
    Will you add me please? Due November 13, team green, twin cities Minnesota, us

Thanks!
  • Options
    Unable to add myself- 11/13; Miami, Fl
  • Options
    Can you add me please? I'm strictly on mobile because my computer is dead. Due November 25, live in Oklahoma, team green as of right now! Should find out what team in late June, early July. Congrats to all you mommas!
  • Options
    Due 11/18
    Baby #3
    Olympia WA :)
  • Options
    Mumsy1Mumsy1 member
    Please add me. Due 11/12 and from Ohio.
  • Options
    Can someone add me? EDD nov 1st. New Brunswick, Canada
  • Options
    Can someone add?
    EDD: November 7