TTC After a Loss
Options

EWCM after temp rise following loss....confusing. chart attached.

JulesFoJulesFo member
edited May 2015 in TTC After a Loss
Hi ladies, first time posting on this board. I'm hoping you can shed some light. I experienced a chemical pregnancy and this is my first cycle following it. We were given the go-ahead to TTC. I usually O later in my cycle, around day 17-18. Here's what is going on:
- increased fertile CM on cycle day 16 and low temps. 
- temp shift on day 23, and has remained high, with today being CD 27.
It doesn't seem that my CM has not gone away. It normally dries up the day after my temp rise. I've also been sick the past few days, so  that may be messing things up as well, along with the fact that my body still is getting back to normal.
Like I said, this is my first cycle following the loss, so I'm not sure what is going on, even though it will all work out the way it's supposed to. Any insight would be welcome. TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: EWCM after temp rise following loss....confusing. chart attached.

• Options
    I can't give you much in the way of solid insight here, but it's been my experience that my hormones have been wacky for at least a couple months after each of my losses, no matter how long I carried. Being sick may have contributed to your situation too, I don't know. Have you checked the detailed analysis on FF? Sometimes that gives some pretty good ideas for why something might be out of the norm on your chart. I love that app. Best wishes and welcome to the board!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    It sounds promising, but I really don't know. I hope you get good news! My post d&e chart doesn't look nearly so neat and tidy.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JulesFoJulesFo member
    edited May 2015
    Thank you, ladies, for the insight and welcome. I did check out the detailed analysis and it certainly helped. As always, it is a day-by-day thing. :) Best of luck to you as well.