Ohio Babies

Would like to start a book club for moms in Columbus.

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
My best friend and I are starting a book club for moms. We plan to meet at Stauffs in Grandview and the first book we are reading is The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children by Dr. Shefali Tsabary. 

We are planning our first meeting will for Thursday, May 28th at 6:00pm.
It's our goal to discuss books that address sexiness and spirituality in the context of motherhood. We want to connect with other moms who are interested in fusing their identity as a woman into their identity as a mom. We want conversations to be POSITIVE, PRODUCTIVE, KIND, and OPEN MINDED. 

Please reply if you would like to read the book and join us to discuss. Our goal is to connect with a group of moms and make this a monthly thing!

Re: Would like to start a book club for moms in Columbus.

• Hi! I would be very interested in joining your book club! When are you planning on starting? ☺
  • Yay! We put in on hold for the holiday madness. Shoot me an email and I'll reach out in January with info for the first meeting. We're really excited that a few other moms are also interested... should be a cool group. nicholle (dot) gulcur (at) gmail (dot) com. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I am very interested in joining your book club! Are you planning on starting it on May 28, 2016? I am excited that you picked The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children by Dr. Shefali Tsabary, which is on my to read list and I happen to have it checked out from the library now!

I live in Clintonville with my husband and infant son, who is newly home following 6 weeks in the NICU due to being born 7 week premature. I'm very interested in connecting with other local moms.

~Christina
  • Interested as well! Due in mid May :) I live in Grandview.
  • Is this book club in Columbus still up and running? :) I'm going to be a new mom, due May 2016, and would love to join!