October 2015 Moms
Options

Holy snap....TWINS!?!?

Im currently 15 weeks with our 2nd and 3rd child....no children (still havent got used to that). Its been a whole different experience this time and its just nice to hear from other women going through the same thing. Is anyone else expecting multiples? How are you feeling right now....emotionally....physically?

Re: Holy snap....TWINS!?!?

• Options
    Hey Miss! There are quite a few of us on here expecting twins. Im 16 weeks tomorrow expecting Mo/Mo twins.

There is an october twins FB page if your interested? :-)
  • Options
    Congrats! Very exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lots of expectant moms of multiples here! You should join the FB page if you are interested.
  • Options
    Yay! Welcome to the club! We have an awesome group of twin mommies gathered at the below link. You should join if you like. Congrats!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/833452473416115?ref=bookmark
  • Options
    I'm a first time momma with twins! It was such a shock that even today I said, I cannot believe there are 2 in there! Somedays I feel confident that I'll be able to handle it, and other days I worry that I won't. I am exhausted easily, my feet hurt quickly when I'm walking and my lower back hurts frequently, too! I feel bad complaining, because I know people who can't conceive, even with ivf, but I do to my husband. I have good days, and some bad ones too ;)