September 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling pitiful...

Let me just preface this by saying I really shouldn't be complaining. I should be feeling so blessed and lucky to be pregnant with a baby! So, I know I am being a big big whiner! However, is anyone just feeling like a total troll lately?? My skin is a total mess! I have horrible pregnancy acne combined with some weird rash. I can't get in to the derm for over two weeks and even then they told me over the phone I will likely just have to wait it out for the pregnancy to end. I just feel so unattractive lately. I hate leaving the house and feel like everyone is staring at my gross face. I am trying sooooo hard to be positive and struggling. Who's with me?

Re: Feeling pitiful...

• Options
    Hi!  I'm a FTM and this is my first post.  I really wanted to say thank you for posting this!  I am excited about my baby girl and have wanted to be pregnant for so long I almost hate to say how I really feel some days, which is not good.  I am uncomfortable most days with my changing body and getting dressed every morning brings me to tears.  I want to embrace these changes as something beautiful but some days it's just so hard.  I'm also tired and not as active as I used to be.  I have been letting out my frustration on my husband and then I feel terrible about it.  I am also trying to be positive but most days it's a struggle.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, acne sucks big time and I know the feeling! I had a rash on my legs since the beginning that is finally starting to go away now. Just remember, only a few more short months and it will be over with a beautiful reward to show for it!