Late Term and Child Loss
Options

2 2nd trimesters Loss followed by twin etopic pregnancy

Hi y'all mii name is Jacinda and I'm very new to this app. I had lost two boys one in 2011 and the other in 2012. I lost both of my angels at 22 weeks and a few days. I had found out with my last baby boy i have a incompetent cervix due to the fact my cervix is shorter the normal. So every time I get pregnant I will have to have a cervical cerclage placed at 12 weeks. Two years later October 2014 I got pregnant again and I was so excited then I became heartbroken a couple of weeks later and I found out I have a heterotopic pregnancy: a twin pregnancy where one is in the correct place but one is ectopic. So they had to abort both pregnancys if not I wasn't going to survive. Then 4 months went by and I found out I was pregnant again. I was so happy my baby was in the right spot. I just had a cerclage placed at 12 weeks Friday April 24, 2015. So I have my fingers cross hoping I will carry my baby to full term please keep me in your prayers God Bless :(( :(( ~X( :-/

Re: 2 2nd trimesters Loss followed by twin etopic pregnancy

• Options
    P.S. My doctor also diagnosis me with Hypothyroidism A condition in which the thyroid gland doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone. So I'm take medicine called Propylthiouracil 2 pills by mouth 3 times a day. My doctor said if I don't take the medicine it will caused me to have a miscarriage

• Options
    Wish you only the best for a healthy pregnancy & baby!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses and to welcome you to this board. I am hoping your current pregnancy goes well.
  • Options
    Thanks kimey1 & msunshine123 I appreciate it O:-) [-O<