Success after IF
Options

***ttc again check in 4/29***

Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!! This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles,IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. 

A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.

QOTW: If you could do anything for a living (job), what would you do?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!

bleebebebebe- I had an appointment with my RE yesterday for a fluid ultrasound. All looked fine. So I got my calendar and a birth control Rx. BCPs should start in about 2 weeks with my next period and meds begin in mid March. It's kind of starting to feel real that we are really about to go through this again. Getting nervous too....

emwaiting – 6/18 We are currently off all meds and just seeing what will happen on our own. Praying for that little miracle to happen. You know be one of those that can say "it will happen when you quit trying!" ha I will be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is frustrating that it won't come on it's own. If it isn't here in another week then they will do a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds to start my period. Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or ovulating. We had to do IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go down that road again so time to save $$ again!

fullfhope- we are TTC on our own right now, going to RE on December 29 and we will make a plan then for going forward.

Gregermis- AFM: cycle 4b.  DH's SA results went up in all categories except morph.  His morph dropped to zero.  So now we've got an appt scheduled with the RE for 5/4 to discuss.  DH maaaaaaaaaaaaaay be on board with another IVF if repeat SA is also that bad.  Fx!  We'll keep trying on our own, but I just have no faith in our bodies to get me pg without serious intervention.  

iloveflipflops- I had my consultation with the Re last week my treatment protocol will be a clomid+ bravelle+ovidrel IUI as soon as I get my Hsg updated.Everything crossed this works again. Good luck to anyone about to start a cycle or who is currently in a treatment cycle.

katekat8721-AF came and went and was horrible. We are still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle. Annoying!

Missionobaby- Hi Everyone, I new to the forum, the 2ww is killing me and forums has been keeping me motivated and well informed. After 3 years of TTC, DH and I have been seeing a RE for approximately a 1 year. What i found out over the year, i had endometrisis (3/14) which lead to 3 years of horrible menstrual cycles. After antibiotic treatment, I was told everything should clear up. After about a year of exams of DH and I we still have not received a clear explanation for IF.  I was placed on letrozole cycle day 3-7, started opk day 10. Went in for IUI on day 16. P4 done today and 1 week left to test! After OV I had 3 days of cramping from left ovary and dpiui 4 to today i have been feeling so nauseated, which i believe is really early for it to be a cause related to treatment.

Nursey (Okitty)- AF is 4 days early--ugh. We are on our way out* of breastfeeding so I'm hoping the change in hormones will be in our benefit. We can't start any adoption prep until DS is 18mos, so I guess we'll keep going the old fashioned way til then. DH broke my heart last night. Before AF showed I speculated that my supply drop could be due to a pregnancy. He said he got butterflies and excited thinking that it was a possibility and was tickled at the prospect of another LO. Knife to the heart dude. He's too sweet.

MAbride0808-Cycle 3 was a bust. We are just going to continue to TTC until our RE appointment in March.

TTC, with treatments

1983Lindsey2- I am now down almost 24 lbs and have 6.5 weeks until my IVF consult. I am hoping to lose another 10-15 by then and be a healthy BMI. I am starting to get nervous and excited!

amandaleigh1- Tomorrow I start lupron. Let's hope for minimal side effects.

Bellalou – Waiting for AF to do unmediated FET.

Blueinred - i have an e2 check and u/s on Monday morning.  If all goes well, FET should be some time between May 11-15.  Hard to think that in about a month my reproductive journey may be over. I have cysts on my right ovary which will prevent me from moving forward with FET this cycle.

christina- Tomorrow is my HCG/beta test. I've resisted the urge to POS so far as I've been too busy to stop at the store and buy any tests. My Beta is 187. Blood draw went much better this morning. I drank 2 16oz bottles of water beforehand. Second beta: 694. Ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday with the RE up here.

Efhoping2010- Cycle Status:

Waiting for CCS results, two blasts were biopsied last week and frozen from IVF/ICSI #4 with MESA

I am hoping I get the results call this week, I feel on edge only having two make it to test.

AF started 4/23 so I have officially started my FET protocol.  Next I start bcp on 4/24 and have an HSG on 4/30.

My company is struggling and they just told me they have to cut my work hours in half plus I have to take a pay cut

hham10 (- Finally getting to update. We ended up canceling our April cycle but are fully ready to start as soon as AF shows so much likely end of may or early June fet. So once AF shoes its on to bcp. I'm getting more anxious and excited.

Run20K-I had my egg retrieval today (23 eggs) and will get my fert report tomorrow. If all goes well, then I'll have a transfer on Tuesday 

STL34-I haven't been around in a while (since my last FET was cancelled in February).  We finally transferred my lonely frozen embryo last week.  My beta is tomorrow.  My insides are tied in knots! Early update - beta was negative.  

Thosethreewords- Waiting for AF for my next IVF cycle. Actually, I'm waiting to O...anyone have a cancelled ET and then a really late ovulation? (I'm tracking so I can have some idea when my next cycle will start).

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: ***ttc again check in 4/29***

• Options
    QOTW: While I feel pretty happy in my current work/career. I would love to be a winemaker/own a winery if I could do anything for a living.

I am still on lupron and recovering form a head cold (the second since D started preschool a few weeks ago). The headaches are awesome. My baseline appointment is this Saturday. Hopefully all will be quiet in ye olde ovaries.

DS born 07/29/12

• Options
    Lupron headaches suck!  AFM, I'm 4dpo.  If not pg, AF will arrive mother's day.  So hopefully I get a good mother's day surprise!

QOTW: I do like what I do, but if I had to go do it over again, I think I would become and RE.  As much as going through infertility has sucked for me, I've learned a lot along the way and enjoy difficult challenges.  But if I didn't have to work at all, I wish I could be a SAHM.  Not sure how bored I would get with that, but I miss my baby (almost 2!) when I'm at work.
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Loading the player...
  • Options

H has suddenly decided he is not ready for FET of our CCS blasts.

So transfer has been put off.

He says possibly in a year or two, I will be 40 then and will have to repeat tests all test at my clinic so likely double :(

So I will sadly be signing off, this is too sad for me, I hope to be back at some point.

If anyone has questions about azoospermia, CCRM, DOR, multiple failed IVF's, miscarriage after IVF etc. feel free to PM me, I will check from time to time.

Wishing everyone well.

E

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    efhoping2010 I am so sorry that YH is not ready to do a FET. My best wishes to you and I hope to see you around again, soon.

DS born 07/29/12

• Options
    @efhoping2010.. I am so sorry :(
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl