July 2015 Moms
Options

Wednesday Randoms

I should have stayed home today... I'm just having a miserable, horrible day. I just want to go home, get in my bed and cry allllll day long. I LOVE my job, but it seems that all of my kids are getting on my nerves today, and I don't want to go off on them because I'M having a bad day! For this boy to tell me I should be in bed rest... He almost lost his life today, but I need my job. I just gave him an evil eye that was so evil, I'm sure the devil himself felt it! Well, I hope everyone else is having an awesome day... Somebody should.

Re: Wednesday Randoms

• Options

Hats off to all you teachers! I know I couldn't do what you all do. Hang in there.

Amen to that!

I had to wake up super early to pick up a friend of my mothers who is in town visiting a sick relative. She then hinted that she would like to ride back down with us as I'm traveling home for my baby shower this weekend... Um, NO....I don't want to do that lady. 1) I don't really know you and that would make for a LONG uncomfortable ride. 2) we're leaving right after my husband gets out of work and I don't think he should have to sit and drive uncomfortably in a car ride with a stranger and 3) both my dogs are road tripping with us and I don't need the stress of adding another person into my little SUV.

Geez, it's true what they say... Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Going to Churchill Downs with work today.... which should be fun except that I'm sad I can't drink!!! (Free food & drink... guess I'll just have to take advantage of the free food.) And then headed to a Wine Fest afterwards.... maybe I'll let myself have one drink. I don't want to skip these team events... but hopefully next year I'll be able to take advantage!
  • Options
    rosainky said:

Going to Churchill Downs with work today.... which should be fun except that I'm sad I can't drink!!! (Free food & drink... guess I'll just have to take advantage of the free food.) And then headed to a Wine Fest afterwards.... maybe I'll let myself have one drink. I don't want to skip these team events... but hopefully next year I'll be able to take advantage!

Take me with you!
    DS #1 Born 01/23/09
    Married 03/18/10
    DS #2 Born 05/19/11
    DS #3 Due 07/26/15

• Options
    I had to go in to work early for a 7am marketing event. So I was on my feet for the first 2,2/12 hours of my work day. When I got to my desk and looked at my feet/ankles, all can say is WOW holy swollen feet! They look awful. Forget about kankles.... What's worse BC this is way worse! And I'm wearing a dress so putting my feet up at my desk is not the most modest of activities... Here is to doing nothing when I get home.
  • Options
    Had to go in for my 1 hour glucose test this morning, so I took a half day off from work (I teach high school). They decided to pull my sub from me at the last minute (as well as 2 other people in the department...and all of us had put in for our subs WEEKS ago), so we had to scramble to find coverage for my classes this morning. Every period, there's only 2 people off in my department, so there was no way that we could cover everything for all 3 of us. One of my co-workers had to teach my class in addition to hers! She had almost 70 kids in her room...so ridiculous; I feel so bad about it. I am getting fed up with stuff like this...if I could go on maternity leave now, I would. People just need to do their dang job! End rant.

Glucose test wasn't so bad...I actually didn't mind the drink at all! And I treated myself to a donut (or two ;) ) afterwards...just in case I fail and have to give them up, haha.
  • Options
    It is beautiful outside today! My DS and I are fixing up the flower garden! It is a way bigger job than I expected. When we bought our house they had this huge flower garden and it is beautiful, but now I wish I had a gardener. Ya I better keep waddling myself around and keep dreaming :)
  • Options
    Target has an extra 20% off clearance baby and toddler clothes so I went and grabbed all the winter stuff they had left.
    DS #1 Born 01/23/09
    Married 03/18/10
    DS #2 Born 05/19/11
    DS #3 Due 07/26/15

• Options

I told a few customers I'm leaving in a little over a month and they asked me where I was going. "Oh I didn't realize you were expecting"

9 weeks left and some people still don't notice or they just think I'm getting a gut

This made me laugh, because I'm huge and it looks like I'm smuggling a watermelon, everyone is saying "oh you musnt have long to go" but my sons preschool teacher said to me the other day "wow I had no idea you were pregnant"
  • Options
    @ashleytiff ...ugh same for me! No one knows I'm pregnant until I say I'm almost 8 months. Then they're shocked! So I just assume when they see me their first thought is ohhh she's kinda fat now. :-/
  • Options
    Today was so nice out. I put some shorts and a tank on and sat on the deck to get some sun. I even let my belly out so it could get some sun too. It wasn't pretty but I have no neighbors for miles so I was fine with it. It felt good.
  • Options
    We got our C section date today. So we will actually have June baby now. We are delivering at exactly 39 weeks, so we have taken 7 days off our wait. :)
  • Options
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• Options
    @blukats Congrats! Praying all goes well!
  • Options

Haha! When someone mentioned that it's almost May I got all excited about getting to use this meme on my Instagram again LOL.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pandd10513 LOL! I haven't experienced that just yet. People all point out to me that I still don't have a bump!
  • Options
    This has been the longest week ever.. Feels like i've been saying i'm 26 weeks for the longest time...

• Options
    @sarahsairsair @ashleytiff yeah, same here. No bump. Eyes pop when I tell them I'm nearly 8 months! Lol
  • Options
    @MEXARAB I guarantee when mine breaks, I won't be logging on to the bump! LOL!!
  • Options

Hats off to all you teachers! I know I couldn't do what you all do. Hang in there.

Three more weeks and I'm on summer vacation! THATS how I manage! LOL But I actually do love my job and my kids!
  • Options

Haha! When someone mentioned that it's almost May I got all excited about getting to use this meme on my Instagram again LOL.
    Right???? I wait all year for it, it's only relevant for these few magical days

• Options

ahahah. This seriously never gets old.
  • Options
    I started going to an in-person pre&post natal group today. The other women were pretty cool. It was nice to connect with other preggos in my area.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails