January 2014 Moms

What do your tots eat at the sitters?

Hi parents! my DD is kind of a late bloomer when it came to eating table food. She turned 15 months last Sunday and just now started eating "big girl food" lol her sitter and I still give her baby food because she's just not eating a "meal" yet in table food so i wont to make sure she's getting those extra nutrients. My question is how to you all handle sitter meals? Do you take things? Leave it up to sitter? I just want to make sure my little love bug is getting balanced meals and snacks. Thanks you guys! :)

Re: What do your tots eat at the sitters?

• Can't you just talk with your sitter regarding this???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I usually take a weeks supply of food and leave it at the sitter's.  I'll bring snacks (fruit, crackers and whatever else my little guy likes) .  Lunches themselves can be a bit tricky since I have a seriously picky eater all of a sudden.  We've been doing the Gerber Graduate lunches. They're like little kid tv dinners with an entree, fruit and veggie.  I would like to start making a lunch and sending it everyday...however my guy is so dang picky I can't count on what he's actually going to eat.  I would talk to your sitter though and see how they want to do it.  I personally find it easier to just drop off a weeks supply on Monday's and then not have to worry until the next week but that's me!