Cloth Diapering

Do you BST anywhere else?

vinividivicivinividivici member
edited April 2015 in Cloth Diapering
This board has been pretty slow for a while, I was wondering if there is somewhere else that any of you B/S/T on? Either on another site or on FB?

Re: Do you BST anywhere else?

• There's a swap thread in the new place. I can't link because of TOS, but if you read the "Where to Start" thread there are some search terms for it.

I think there are some brand-specific FB groups but I don't have personal experience with them.

Also, your local Craigslist.
  • There's a swap thread in the new place. I can't link because of TOS, but if you read the "Where to Start" thread there are some search terms for it.

I think there are some brand-specific FB groups but I don't have personal experience with them.

Also, your local Craigslist.
    I've already joined the swap thread on the other place :)  Unfortunately every CD ad I've seen on CL locally is 1hr+ away.

I'll poke around FB and see if I can find anything. If anyone happens to know of any FB groups please post!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck! 

diaperswappers is also supposed to be a good place, but again I don't have personal experience there.
  • I use diaperswappers. Also find out of you have a local Real Diaper Association chapter. If you do, most have a FB group and/or a swap page.
    Mama to two crazy kiddos
    J -- 9/04
    L -- 11/10
    E -- 7/15

• Grovia BST on FB is great, if you love Grovia :) the woman who created Grovia is active in the group and refuses to let anyone sell above retail in that group.