July 2015 Moms
Options

Crib Sheets

edited April 2015 in July 2015 Moms
How many crib sheets do you think you need in your arsenal? 2,3, 27? I'll be staying home so in theory I should be able to do wash frequently.

Re: Crib Sheets

• Options
    Hi i had 3 on beginning and it was enough as i was staying home to so as u said ull have time to wash often beside no need for more as after few washes ull notice they need to be replaced as not looking nice anymore but thats up to u really u can have 100 if u like whatever makes your life easier best of luck with baby :)
  • Options
    My mom bought 6 for DS, I used 3 and ended up giving the rest to my sil. I had 2 mattress pad sheets that were nice to just change out when DS leaked his diaper instead of having to wipe down the mattress. I also think it gave enough padding to keep him from sweating too much from the plastic like fabric on the mattress.

But as pp said, the sheets do look worn after a while so having extra to switch out when the others look bad, even after a wash may be an idea.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had 3 last time as well and that seemed to plenty.
  • Options
    I think three is a good number to have. Or at least two, so you can have one to use while the other is being washed.
  • Options
    I registered for 5. FTM, so it may be too many. I don't like excessive laundry.
  • Options
    3 is good, make sure you also buy 3 mattress protectors- they take a while to dry, and if Bub is having a run of wetting/drooling/being sick you'll be thankful for the third set
  • Options
    3 is the magic number! I had two cribs beside the bassinet and had 3 sheets for each and that was enough.