3rd Trimester

Vacation late in 3rd trimester?

So I just found out that I am pregnant. Not only that, but due in July! Yikes! Well, we have vacation scheduled in June (it was supposed to be our son's first beach trip), so my question is, would you go or cancel? This is my second, and I was induced with my first after carrying him 9 days late. Also, my first always measured a week or two ahead of his due date, so I'm thinking this one probably is too. TIA!

Re: Vacation late in 3rd trimester?

• this is confusing  @-) :^o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP, we need more details. If it helps, I'm due July 21 and planning to take a three day trip to the beach for our anniversary on June 9.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also - can I just ask, as a STM, how did you "just" figure out that you were pregnant? Could you not feel the baby kicking you? So curious and confused as to how this happens.

Thanks for this. Always great to have people you don't know belittle you.

Yes, I am a STM, which is EXACTLY why I didn't know I was pregnant. I BF my son, so not having a period is totally normal (some people go years without them while they BF). I had NO symptoms like I did with my first – no morning sickness, soreness, etc. My husband and I were using protection. I've had no weight gain and the way my belly changed with my last pregnancy hid any bump the might be. Basically, I look the same as I did 6 months ago and am still wearing my regular clothes without any problems. It was only when I started feeling the baby move that I decided to take a test. Why would I otherwise? So yes, I "just" found out I am pregnant – as in one week ago, ok?

As for the rest, I don't even care anymore. Thanks for the welcome.
  • Katerina&Baby I was also lost and trying to figure out how one might not know that they are pregnant for so long. But hey, I've seen that show "I didn't know I was pregnant". Shit happens. Simmer down.
    As far as going on a vacay, DH and I are planning a long weekend for our babymoon/anniversary about a month before I'm due. However, we're only about 3 hrs from home. 2 if you don't obey the speed limit. So we aren't worried about taking off. But like others said, without more info from you, we can't give the best advice.
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"