Pregnant after a Loss
Options

New-ish here...and full of worry

hi ladies! I was a member of this board about 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my son after a blighted ovum in 2008. My son is now 5. Last October I had a chemical pregnancy and just found out a few weeks ago I am pregnant again. My betas looked great, doubling every 33-35 hours. I have my first ultrasound Monday and I am a nervous wreck. I am usually s laid back, level headed person, but I seriously have panic attacks thinking about this ultrasound. I am having my little-to-no symptoms (whereas when I was pg with DS I was nauseous and vomiting by now) and really feeling nothing but sleepy. I am so afraid of having to bear this pain again. I mostly just needed to vent...I just hate NOT feeling pregnant and not being in control.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New-ish here...and full of worry

• Options
    Prayers!
    Me: 33, DH: 32  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I threw myself into a full blown panic attack before one ultrasound, I literally worry myself sick. It sucks, but it's normal after what we've gone through! My aunt always tells me that we have P.T.S.D, which makes sense. I still worry so I don't know how much help I'd be, but here's my email if you ever want to talk or be distracted: plainjane19792001@yahoo.com. I email every day with a friend from college and it really helps on my bad days. ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi I just wondered how this turned out for you?