December 2014 Moms
Options

moderators

forgive me for not capatalizing everything and for spelling errors as I am typing with one hand as I nurse my LO.  are there going to be moderators ever again?  i know that a post was just deleted and it would be nice to gave an explanation as to why.  in addition, moderators were great for clarifying the tou.  i got a warning on february 14th that i still dont understand, and have gotten zero response from @bumpadmin about.  or maybe some clarification about what the bump's goals are?  i miss the conversations that used to happen here.  does the bump want anything like that again?  or why not just remove the bump forums completely if they are such a headache.  i dont even know if im going to get warned or banned or that this post will be deleted because the rules are unclear and arbitrary to me.  im looking for some clarification.  this bmb used to be a real community.

ps amyg* forever
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: moderators

• Options

forgive me for not capatalizing everything and for spelling errors as I am typing with one hand as I nurse my LO.  are there going to be moderators ever again?  i know that a post was just deleted and it would be nice to gave an explanation as to why.  in addition, moderators were great for clarifying the tou.  i got a warning on february 14th that i still dont understand, and have gotten zero response from @bumpadmin about.  or maybe some clarification about what the bump's goals are?  i miss the conversations that used to happen here.  does the bump want anything like that again?  or why not just remove the bump forums completely if they are such a headache.  i dont even know if im going to get warned or banned or that this post will be deleted because the rules are unclear and arbitrary to me.  im looking for some clarification.  this bmb used to be a real community.

ps amyg* forever
    Nope. We were replaced by professional moderators. You have the same amount of information they gave us.

Test
  • Options
    I guess I joined the community after all the drastic changes so I am in the dark on why so many left, but I do love being here and wish more people would get involved!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jbird1222 said:

I guess I joined the community after all the drastic changes so I am in the dark on why so many left, but I do love being here and wish more people would get involved!

It's a shame. There were more people around who could have helped with questions and laugh with about mom life....but it was the powers that be that wanted higher app ratings versus a helpful community.

Test
  • Options

jbird1222 said:

It's a shame. There were more people around who could have helped with questions and laugh with about mom life....but it was the powers that be that wanted higher app ratings versus a helpful community.
    QFP - Since posts oddly have gone "missing"

Test