Cloth Diapering

Where to start

maddkatt2maddkatt2 member
edited April 2015 in Cloth Diapering
I am doing research on CD in preparation of a LO. DH and I are TTC and want to use CD. I have been lurking here and notice people say others have went somewhere else. Can someone share where the CD people have gone?
Me: 32  DH: 31  TTC #3 for me #1 for him

Re: Where to start

• I was just wondering the same thing!  I used to be on here all the time, last year.  I came back today and thought "what happened!?!?!"

• I would Google "then comes family" and it should lead you to the right place :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @Niko8083 thank you so much!!
    Me: 32  DH: 31  TTC #3 for me #1 for him
  • zuziizuzii member
    I dunno about the CD people but i do know the benefits of cloth diapers.

@maddkatt2 i want to share with you that CDs always help your child stay happy but it increases your task of cleaning and washing your baby's bum all the time. In India i found it very difficult to procure them when i was looking to purchase for my nephew. My sister in law's doctor had suggested her to use CDs as her son was suffering from rashes and would not sleep.

Mothers these days make their children wear disposable diapers which also decrease their chances of getting pee-trained as the child conveniently urinates inside them and mothers don't bother.

I am TTC #1 and have ordered for cotton diapers from Canada as my aunt stays there.

I hope this was helpful. I am a CD person myself :D

Love
    Z