TTC after 35

Digital OPK Result Question

I'll preface this question by saying that I'm new to using OPKs at all so I don't really know what to expect, but my question is whether or not it's normal to get 'low' results for several days in a row and then all of a sudden get a 'peak' result without having any 'high' results at all in between?

I've read enough about issues with digital OPKs that I've gone ahead and ordered Wondfo strips to use as an alternative, but all I've got right now are the digital tests and I'd like to try to understand the results I'm getting.

Thanks in advance!
TTC #1
Me- 39, DH- 41

Re: Digital OPK Result Question

• I had the same thing happen to me last month...I had the same questions, I called the 800 number/customer service - they said it can happen and it was not a faulty test. Hope this helps!
  • You must have had a surge ;) Good luck!
    I am 35 to DH for almost two years. Actively ttc #1 since October 2014. Charting, Clomid, HCH shots, Timed Intercourse.
    DH SA looks great, my numbers look great... trying B6, Zinc, Vitamin C, you name it. Avid reader of TCOYF, FF junkie. Trying to keep the faith once cycle at a time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for this advice - I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who experienced this!
    TTC #1
    Me- 39, DH- 41