August 2015 Moms

I'm Going to Pee my Pants!!!!

Anyone else having this issue??! I'm only 22 weeks, but I'll go to the bathroom, and then start walking again and I immediately feel like I'm about to pee my pants! Some days I can't walk 2 feet without about peeing myself, even RIGHT after I have used the restroom! It's sooooooo incredibly annoying! I almost feel like when I walk my dog I should wear a panty liner just in case! When I'm able to I go back to the bathroom but literally, it's just a little drop that will come out... Ugh!!!

Re: I'm Going to Pee my Pants!!!!

• On a trip walking tons in a foreign country with hubby. Feel like I am in a constant look out for bathrooms just in case. Sometimes I go hours and other times it is one right on top of the other. Like you, within minutes. The other day I literally felt her move into my pelvis a little and peed every 20 minutes for the next few hours. And then hubby made me laugh and I peed my pants walking down the street. No answers. Just feel your pain
  • lol yes! My little man sits so low and I will literally feel him move and sit on my bladder... Have you seen those cartoon pics with the baby in the womb hugging the bladder? Yea... That's definitely my little guy! Lol. The scary thing is, as uncomfortable and annoying as it is now, I know it will only get worse as I get further along :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Jones071507Jones071507 member
    edited April 2015
    Bahaha!!
  • I don't have your problem however I do pee myself if I sneeze or laugh to hard. I can't tell you how many times I've peed myself because DH made me laugh so hard.
  • Ugh, me, too! Last night before bed, I got out of bed to pee about 6 times. In less than 10 minutes. DH wanted to fool around but I couldn't get past the feeling of having to pee, so that didn't happen. My favorite is at work when I stand up and pull up my pants, then realize I need to sit back down and go again.  8-|

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol well the whole pee when you sneeze cough or laugh thing hasn't hit me yet but I'm sure it will!
  • Yep have it all , especially when I feel a hard kick on my bladder - and sneezing ah!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Have had to learn "I am pregnant and I need to pee!" In Portugese to get through this vacation
  • As a STM and dealing with a hacking cough the last few weeks, I pee myself way too much. Even after I just went to the bathroom. Apparently I was way too lax on my kegels after having DD1. I don't recall having this issue when pregnant with her. 
  • I don't have your problem however I do pee myself if I sneeze or laugh to hard. I can't tell you how many times I've peed myself because DH made me laugh so hard.

Yes this! Sneezed last night and peed myself! Frustrating but at least I could laugh about it.
  • My doula had a suggestion - once you finish peeing, don't get off the toilet, but lean to the left, try and pee some more, then the right and try to pee some more, then the back and the front. I guess shifting the baby around frees up more of your bladder? Don't know if it will work but might be worth a shot!

• dev85dev85 member
    I swear this boy does river dance on my bladder! I haven't yet peed my pants, but sometimes I think I might! I could have literally just walked out of the bathroom and then he starts using my bladder as a dance floor or punching bag!