Third-Party Reproduction
Options

*third-party reproduction check-in* april 20th

mm29mm29 member
edited April 2015 in Third-Party Reproduction
This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates are welcome as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! 

*PLEASE NOTE: Board etiquette - please post a warning in message with BFPs announcements.
Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? 
QOTW:  If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

Currently Cycling/Scheduled
@mm29 – DEg/DS – Lining check last week measured just over a 9 and triple striped.
@ophelia nightly – DS – Welcome!! GL with your DS IUI!!
@allisonelizabethRN- DS – Welcome!! GL during the dreaded 2WW!!
@refeek1 – DEg – FET #4 underway tentative transfer May 22nd. GL friend!!

Waiting to Cycle
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Has AF has shown her ugly face. I'm so happy to hear the adoption is going well. FX for everything!!
@Km672 – DEg/DS – on a break, consulted Dr. KK.
@Jzyla - GL on your donor search!!
@Love4Labs326 – DEm/IP-GS – Welcome back!! Good luck with your new path!
@smedina8 - IP-GS – Welcome!!!
@Thespis7 – DS – IUI #7-BFN (((Huge hugs)))
@2MamazInSeattle – DEg/DS – TTC # 2 – BFN. (((Huge hugs)))
@chicagobride07 – DEg – Decisions are so hard. GL with your next steps
@ceemonkey – DEg/DS – (((Huge hugs))) Thinking of you and your DH during this difficult time!
@Klang14 – DEg – Welcome!!! I hope AF showed her ugly face.

Donors/GC’s/Surrogates

Pregnant!
@1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15 - It’s a GIRL!!!
@IRR - IP-GC -EDD 7/23/15 - It’s a GIRL!!!
@CinciSurro – GC – BFP!! EDD 8/4/15. Twins. Congratulations x2!! We haven't heard from you in a while, any updates?
@KevinandJesse – IP-GC -EDD 7/19/15. It's a boy!!

Parenting
@DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14! We haven't heard from you in a while, any updates?
@e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013!
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son! Baby G
@2MamazinSeattle – DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise born on 8/21/14!!
::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: *third-party reproduction check-in* april 20th

• Options
    mm29mm29 member
    GL to all cycling.

AFM- My egg donor's retreival was yesterday 44 ER, 26 Mature, 21 fertilized.  Now we wait for the next update Wed. and transfer Friday.  

QOTW: "I don't think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth."
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Options
    Km672Km672 member
    edited April 2015
    Hi Ladies,

I know I only post every now and then, but I'm always reading your updates and hoping for nothing but the best for you all.

@mm29 - I'm so excited for you! Hoping Wednesday brings more exciting news :)

I've been better lately. Been living my life outside of IF and things have been ok.

We've talked about our next steps a little and we will try again with Dr KK's protocol. We are thinking of trying the dual donor cycle package at California C.onceptions.
    Not ready to move forward yet, but maybe in the fall.

Thinking of you all-

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck , @mm29

((hugs)) @km672

my appt today showed I am one centimeter dilated...and I have lost 2 lbs in one week. I still feel good, swollen feet and hands, I'm big and tired but great. my DR said that because I am over 40 I will not be allowed to go over my EDD. they will induce me. ok I'm fine with that. Just get her here safely.

QOTW: "emotional, hormal PG woman handle with care"

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mm29 - keep us posted!! Thinking good thoughts for you!!!
    @km672 - hugs and good thoughts coming your way for timing....we have all been there.
    @1220winterbride - super exciting.  I was induced w/both of mine and its a little nice to have a plan...if your a planner like me :).  Keep us posted.  BTW, would love to hear your donor egg info - how many did you get, how many fertilized, etc...see my older post below in the feed :).

QOTW: I usually say what everyone in the room is thinking....good, bad...but mostly funny :) -- you should expect that when around me!

Happy thoughts you all of you ladies!!!
  • Options
    CinciSurroCinciSurro member
    edited April 2015
    GL to you all!

I'm 25 weeks today with surro twin girls... My 2nd growth scan showed Baby A gained over a pound in a month so they're pushing me right to the 3hr glucose tolerance test next week.  I don't pass the 1hr screenings anyway so I'm ok with drinking the drink just once!  I think I just grow big babies.

The parents are planning their travel and stay, they'll be here at the end of June.  I've been playing audio files to my belly of them reading books to the girls.

QOTW:  "Procrastinator."
    Mommy to 5, 1st time Gestational Carrier
    Transfers #1-4  2013/2014 all same DE, all CP
    Transfer #5 11/16/14, new DE, transferred two fresh 5-day blasts
    Beta  9dp5dt - 296     Beta 15dp5dt - 6,596!     TWINS!! due 8/4/15
    Admitted to hospital for preterm labor and 5cm dilated at 32 + 6
    Delivered healthy baby girls vaginally at 36 + 4
    Baby A 6lb10oz born at 11:58pm
    Baby B 6lb11oz born at 12:04am
    (different birthdays!)
  • Options
    refeek1refeek1 member
    edited April 2015

@mm29-  That is great news and a great number!  Good luck!!

@km672-  Good luck with your new plan!

@1220winterbride-  You are getting so close!  I can't wait to see pictures.

@CinciSurro-  Good luck on your glucose test!

AFM:  Still on bcp's, and start Lupron Friday.  I can't wait to get underway again.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Options
    @Klang14 i sent you a PM

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm so sorry I missed the check in Monday! I can't believe it's Thursday already! ugh! Time!

Anyway, I guess it's actually good in a way I'm late checking in, because now I feel like I have something to write haha. Tuesday we had a little scare. Our surrogate was having bad cramps and pain in her lower stomach and feeling downward pressure. She thankfully went to the Dr. and (double thankfully) found out everything is ok. The did every test known to man... mucus panel, contraction monitor, heartrate, ultrasound, blood test, pee test, the list goes on... everything checked out fine. Poor thing is just going through some bad round ligament pain - she works retail so is on her feet all day long. Really important to wear that belly band and relax a bit more... DH and I are sending her for some prenatal massages and to a chiropractor. 12 more weeks to go!

Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps?

We have an appointment next Wednesday for the glucose screening and an ultrasound! They will be following up on some concerning measurements (LO's head was measuring 8th percentile during 20w ultrasound) so hoping to see lots of growth. Can't wait to get another sneak peek at that adorable face again!

QOTW: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
    Caution: Beward of heavy self-criticism!
  • Options
    Hey :) understand completely. After three banking cycles in CA (from NY) the PGD of all of our embryos (17) were abnormal.

A "monosomy" was transferred at hatching blastocyst to gestational carrier -- as there's a 10-15 % chance the PGD is wrong, but I planned for DE, as we'd been through so many failures already (Im a fragile X premutation carrier. 65 CGG repeats).

Now we're at almost 7 weeks. Not very far at all, but I didn't think we'd make it this far!

And my donor search is on hold ...

Sending love and support.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!
    Glad all is well on all fronts, @1220winterbride so close, I'm super happy for you!!
    @KevinandJesse my tat is the same size! I'm glad all test came back good!!

Me waiting the two weeks to take the test hoping for a BFP.

Warning label: overly self analytical perfectionist artist
  • Options