Chit Chat

Pregnant or serious problem?

edited April 2015 in Chit Chat
Ok so I have been TTC for about a year now. I don't take birth control and I never have. My boyfriend and i don't use contraception. Never have. I have had no luck conceiving.My last period was February 22nd and I have been so excited thinking I finally did it. March came around and I hadn't got my period and I had been experiencing morning sickness and other early pregnancy symptoms. Last weekend I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. But I still havent had my period. I am 23 days late today. This past Thursday night I started spotting. It was a browninsh color. Friday it started turning into a redder color spotting. Today its back to the brownish color but there is some red coloring in it... I don't know what to do, please help me.

Answers

• I'm sorry your experiencing this. My dr told me to schedule an appt if Missed a period for 60 days or more.
  • FiancBFiancB member
    Even if you were pregnant and were now miscarrying, hCG will continue to show a positive pregnancy test (I forget for how long, but I'm pretty sure that would be the case if you were a month pregnant). So it sounds like a period? Or if this is crazy light for you, it could be implantation or ovulation bleeding and you just happen to be having a long cycle. Either way, we aren't doctors, so the best thing to do is to call one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • tigerfish227tigerfish227 member
    edited May 2015
    I agree with pp. You may have had a long cycle but if you are pregnant you will turn a test. POAS. Most doctors recommend that if you don't have a period for 60 days and aren't getting a BFP then you should schedule an appointment.

On another note, please read the guidelines. It is against the rules to ask us if you are pregnant.

Eta: symptoms don't mean anything without a positive hpt. Your "morning sickness" was most likely just a stomach bug or something because if it was really morning sickness you would have enough hgc in your system to turn a test.