December 2015 Moms
Options

I literally just "peed" out of my butt

I feel so sick! But apparently it's diarrhea. Up until yesterday I was fairly constipated. Ugh. Any one else have liquid movements?

Re: I literally just "peed" out of my butt

• Options
    Lol yes. I've had several bouts of diarrhea so far. No puking, all comes out other end. Try to stay as hydrated as you can!
  • Options
    I am struggling with this too! I didnt have this last time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had had some bad diarrhea Easter weekend. Mine was from a stomach bug though. Just try to keep hydrated, that is what is important. I hope it passes soon! You know, not more loose stool, but the whole diarrhea wave. Nm, that went off the rails quickly.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes, that plus gas = no fun! I have been trying to figure out if it's something I am eating. One person yesterday suggested toast and avocado for an upset stomach.
  • Options
    baby+dustbaby+dust member
    edited April 2015
    Yes! Omg it was horrible, after everything I ate for about a week and a half. I still get it every now and then :( not fun at all :-S I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    So glad I'm not the only one with what me and my DH call the "pee-poops". I also just was dry heaving. I need to be to work in an hour and I am praying I can get ready quickly enough to stop at the store to get some ginger ale and peppermints.
  • Options
    Yes! I am having the same thing. You are not alone!!! I was constipated forever it seemed like then all the sudden... It was squirt city. It is terrible!!!!! I'm hoping I'm about through with it. X_X
  • Options
    I feel cursed! :-P  I read this yesterday and thought, "How weird... I didn't even know that was a symptom."  Now three poops later, I know exactly how you feel.  It's not enough to make me weak or dehydrated, but it's still irritating.