November 2015 Moms
Options

lol what happened???

Whered the perfume douche thread go??? I was SO enjoying it!

Re: lol what happened???

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh this is such bullshit.
  • Options
    ashd918 said:

Jesus H. Christ. She was. How are these people going to be able to raise a child if they seriously need to question 'what PERFUME should I use to DOUCHE with' is a JOKE??!?!? Seriously. I wanna know.

Me too! They need to lighten up. I come here for people to give advice but to also have fun and joke about a the hell our bodies are about to go through. I was looking forward
    to her funny post.
  • Options
    Right?!?....
  • Options
    LSRooLSRoo member
    Of course.... Crickets.
  • Options
    Pathetic.... Let's start it back up!! I'm totally into the new Dolce Gabana!
  • Options
    Im suddenly not in the mood to laugh at people who want to know whether its a joke or not. Im pissed.
  • Options
    Or just go to Macy's get a sample of every perfume right before and rub it all on you.
  • Options
    It's really do sad... All these boards have the same group of people who congregate together just to cause issues! It would be nice if they got a life one of these days..
  • Options
    I totally agree!!!! I was just about to post a wtf did Mufasa get banned for thread!
  • Options
    This is just crazy, how was that a reason the get banned?
  • Options
    I didn't ban or report anyone, but I really did not understand that thread. What was the point? It didn't read as a joke, people were posting serious responses. It seemed like a troll started it to me to be quite honest, so I can see how someone would report it.
  • Options
    ashd918ashd918 member
    edited April 2015

I didn't ban or report anyone, but I really did not understand that thread. What was the point? It didn't read as a joke, people were posting serious responses. It seemed like a troll started it to me to be quite honest, so I can see how someone would report it.

If you honestly need to question whether 'what perfume should I use to douche with' was a joke or not and saying there were 'serious' replies, maybe you should check out that new positivity board...

• Options
    Users can't ban each other, can they? I thought only the mods could. And isn't there a process that goes along with it? I can't imagine it was that ONE post that did it. I thought it was pretty funny!
  • Options
    Pretty much...
  • Options
    Crap I missed it. She was pretty funny, I don't get it either :( what was shocking about this post ?
  • Options
    LSRooLSRoo member

I guess I don't get how that was humorous. I'm all for lightening the mood. But that just seemed dumb to me. Quite as dumb as the am I showing at 6 weeks and symptom posts....

And you and your 3 love its probably have something to do with good people getting banned.
  • Options

I guess I don't get how that was humorous. I'm all for lightening the mood. But that just seemed dumb to me. Quite as dumb as the am I showing at 6 weeks and symptom posts....

Agree
  • Options
    LSRooLSRoo member

EllaStaxx said:

And you and your 3 love its probably have something to do with good people getting banned.

I'm lookin directly at that third love tit....
    You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Options
    EllaStaxx said:

That's what I was thinking!! Seriously?!
  • Options

EllaStaxx said:

Ding ding ding....I think we have a winner folks. I agree.
  • Options

EllaStaxx said:

Ding ding ding....I think we have a winner folks. I agree.
    Oh yesss it was totally me lol even though I never even saw the post about a douche hahaha BUT SURE
  • Options
    See what happens when I don't log on during the day...WTF did I miss?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"