Third-Party Reproduction
Options

*third-party reproduction check-in* april 12th

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates are welcome as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! 

*PLEASE NOTE: Board etiquette - please post a warning in message with BFPs announcements.

Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? 

QOTW:  This weekend we have been busting out some yard work.  What do you loath and what do you love about spring cleaning your yard/home?
::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: *third-party reproduction check-in* april 12th

• Options
    mm29mm29 member
    Currently Cycling/Scheduled
    @mm29 – DEg/DS – Lining check last week measured just over a 9 and triple striped.  Donor updates this week!
    ophelia nightly – DS – Welcome!!  GL with your DS IUI!!
    @allisonelizabethRNDS – Welcome!!  GL during the dreaded 2WW!! 

Waiting to Cycle
    @Lacyj67 – DEg – Has AF has shown her ugly face.  I'm so happy to hear the adoption is going well. FX for everything!!
    @Km672 – DEg/DS – on a break, consulted Dr. KK. 
    @Jzyla - GL on your research for cycling overseas. 
    @Love4Labs326 – DEm/IP-GS – Welcome back!! Good luck with your new path!
    @smedina8 - IP-GS – Welcome!!! 
    @refeek1 – DEg – FET #3= c/p (((Huge hugs))) I hope AF showed her ugly face soon!
    @Thespis7 – DS – IUI #7-BFN (((Huge hugs)))
    @2MamazInSeattle – DEg/DS – TTC # 2 – BFN. (((Huge hugs)))
    @chicagobride07 – DEg – (((Huge hus)))
    @ceemonkey – DEg/DS – (((Huge hugs)))  Thinking of you and your DH during this difficult time!
    @Klang14– DEg – Welcome!!! 

Donors/GC’s/Surrogates
    @CinciSurro – GC – EDD 8/4/15! You haven't checked in for a while. Any updates?

Pregnant!
    @1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15 - It’s a GIRL!!!
    @IRR - IP-GC -EDD 7/23/15 - It’s a GIRL!!! 
    @CinciSurro – GC – BFP!! EDD 8/4/15. Twins. Congratulations x2!! We haven't heard from you in a while, any updates?
    @KevinandJesse – IP-GC -EDD 7/19/15. It's a boy!! I'm sorry to hear about the concern of his head circumference-thinking of you and your LO!  FX the next u/s is reassuring.

Parenting
    @DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14! We haven't heard from you in a while, any updates?
    @e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013! 
    @Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son! Baby G
    @2MamazinSeattle – DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise born on 8/21/14!!
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 

imageimage image 
  • Options

Hi everyone!  We have a date for my FET.  It should be May 22nd. QOTW:  We need to clean out the garage and I'm not looking forward to it.  Hope you all have a great week!

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi everyone!

Thanks for checking in!

our EDD is July 19, 2015 - 26w + 1d

Everything is going well for us at the moment! Got to spend time with our surrogate this weekend going to the cherry blossom festival in DC. That bump is just growing and growing :). LO is kicking and moving a lot now! With an anterior placenta it is hard for us to feel too much movement from the outside, but our surrogate sure is feeling it! :) Happy to be inching closer and closer to that 27w mark and the 3rd tri!

• Options

Thank you for posting the checkin @mm29

FX @refeek1 !!!
    So exciting @kevinandjesse !! (the Cherry Blossoms is on my bucket list)

I feel good, starting to have weekly stress tests and check ups . Wild.

QOTW:  I loathe it all and procrastinate but I love to feel lighter after purging and sorting my old clothes. This year, I'm in nest mode so I really notice the urge to toss old things. 

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JzylaJzyla member
    Just a quick update that after hours and hours of researching our overseas options (specifically CZ) I went to see a therapist specializing in embryo/egg adoption and had my eyes opened to the impact of having no information about the donor on our potential child. For us, we decided we would invest more financially in order to make sure we have as much information as possible to work with, so we're currently pursuing a consulting company in Canada here that matches altruistic donors with intended parents (because you can't pay a donor here for anything other than her fees). It's been exhausting so far because the lists are limited and I haven't found anyone that I feel remotely matches me physically, let alone traits/personality similarities. So that's where we're at.

I hope everyone else is hanging in there and are getting the support they need!

QOTW: I love to pick garden produce and choose what I'm going to plant, but I hate watering and upkeep. I say I'm a gardener, but really I'm just someone who really likes to eat fresh produce.
    30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
    DH 32yrs & healthy
    *unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
    • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
    • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
    • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
    • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
    • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
    • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

• Options

Nothing much new on this end; pondering next steps.  My RE is recommending the ERA test for me, which is different than the e tegrity I already had.  DH and I am leaning towards doing this in the next months, and moving forward only if something can be fixed.  I just am worried if we invest in another fresh cycle (we are out of frosties), I'll have yet another BFN and that is more money down the drain.  Decisions, decisions.

Has anyone heard from @2mamazinseattle?  I know that she was doing an FET last month, but I don't think she updated on how that went. 

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• Options
    Hello Ladies, just waiting on the +opk here, should be this weekend! @kevenandjesse I luv cherry blossoms I'm so glad u got to see them, I have a huge tree tattooed on my back of one :)

Have a good week ladies and gents!! Sending good vibes to everyone

I have a black thumb but I luv to can fresh tomatoes and make pickles and peppers.
  • Options

Hello Ladies, just waiting on the +opk here, should be this weekend! @kevenandjesse I luv cherry blossoms I'm so glad u got to see them, I have a huge tree tattooed on my back of one :)

Have a good week ladies and gents!! Sending good vibes to everyone

I have a black thumb but I luv to can fresh tomatoes and make pickles and peppers.

That's so awesome!!! So do I! from my lower back to my shoulder :) haha
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome!  AF due today/tomorrow- watch it be late...when it never is...grrr :)..  Donor eggs arrived @ my clinic on 4/14...an exciting first step!  Researching tips/tricks for a successful FET -- looks like 1. keep warm, no cold foods/drinks, 2. no caffeine or alcohol...duh, 3. acupuncture (never done this but considering) 4. PINEAPPLE lol 5. stay happy/positive and don't stress 6. eat right and lots of warm water.  

My DH owns a  landscape/irrigation biz so thankfully our yard stays in tip top shape but like others Cherry Blossom festival is on the bucket list and looks so amazing. Its getting warm here in TX so I spent last weekend and likely the next several out on Lake Austin!!!  I'm trying not to stress about the upcoming events and just enjoy life!
  • Options
    mm29mm29 member

Has anyone heard from @2mamazinseattle?  I know that she was doing an FET last month, but I don't think she updated on how that went. 

I'm on another board with her and her cycle ended in a BFN.  BTW- I'm sending you a PM.  
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image