36% 15 votes
3 naps...?
4% 2 votes
We are all over the place
9% 4 votes
SS
0% 0 votes

Re: Sunday poll

• I voted 1 nap 2 hours because that is usually the norm...but the 2 days she is home with me all day she takes 2 naps...one for an hour and the other 2 hours.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• 2 naps. One I usually just over an hour, and the other is anywhere from 30-45 minutes. It changes soemtimes, but that's the norm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 2 naps. Ranging from an hour to two and a half hours. His nap length has increased since he started crawling.
  • Usually two naps--1.5 hours in the morning and 30-60 minutes in the afternoon. But lately he's been forgoing the afternoon nap. So I voted all over the place, because that's how I feel. Ha.
  • I picked 2 1 hour naps. But I didn't read the last poll. We are all over the place he naps 2 - 4 times very short naps unless I nurse him back to sleep.
  • I voted 0 because she takes 2 of 30 minutes each!
  • I voted all over the place. Sometimes it's one nap. Sometimes it's two. Sometimes it's 30 minutes and sometimes it's two hours :-w
  • Ugh, the neighborhood kids were out in full force near our house today so DD's 2hour afternoon nap was only an hour. *grumble* I forgot about that part of summer.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• I voted 3 naps but it can either be 2 or 3. LO is an early riser and up at 5-5:30 am everyday so she needs more naps. Daycare usually will get her to take 2 naps and depending on how late the second one is, that will be enough for the day. When LO is home on weekends though she consistently takes 3.
  • Ugh, the neighborhood kids were out in full force near our house today so DD's 2hour afternoon nap was only an hour. *grumble* I forgot about that part of summer.

Annoying! There are high school kids that live around me that drive up and down our street 50 times on their 4 wheelers or motorbikes. Conveniently it's always around Lo's bedtime! Drives me nuts!!!!