TTC After a Loss

Help! I need to stop this countdown calendar.

ellewinkleellewinkle member
edited April 2015 in TTC After a Loss
I haven't been here since my mc in January. I deleted the app almost immediately so I wouldn't have to see it and get updates. But we're going to start ttc again. The only thing is, I'm not sure how to stop the current pregnancy tracker calendar. I just need a quick answer so I don't have to spend a lot of time looking at it and dwelling on it trying to figure it out. Also (and sorry if it's upsetting anyone else while I try to figure it out) my profile pic.

Re: Help! I need to stop this countdown calendar.

• I"m not sure how to do it on the app, but if you go to the website you log in, go to My Account (top right corner) then click on your Profile of how many weeks you are and select remove profile, it should ask why you are leaving if you say you miscarried, it will update your email settings and all your community groups to reflect that.  You will then be marked with the profile of Trying to Conceive.

Hope that helps.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I still get a weekly reminder :(. Should of been 17 weeks today but had a d&c at 12 weeks. I even switched to not pregnant and they send them anyway.
  • Loading the player...
  • IzzilIzzil member
    Ug. The updates are unbearable! I did what bntfroggie said about a week ago, it takes a few days, but at least the emails stopped.
  • bntfroggiebntfroggie member
    edited April 2015
    I'm glad they finally stopped.  I never knew how many stupid sites I must have signed up for until I had to unsubscribe from all of them.  :(

@lilp2015 did you try unsubscribing directly from the email?
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I haven't. I just use my phone for TB. I will try changing it on my computer today. Thanks!
  • If you go to the home screen on the app it will say something like you are x weeks and y days pregnant! Near there there is a little update status link which should give you the option to adjust your due date or say that you miscarried. I just did this on Wednesday so I know you can do it from the app, just don't remember exactly how I did it. It was definitely from the home screen though.
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!