November 2015 Moms
Options

things I am looking forward to for this pregnancy...

NanGarlowNanGarlow member
edited April 2015 in November 2015 Moms
1. pregnancy hair
2. second trimester summer bump - hello maxi dresses and flip flops....
3. being spoiled at a baby shower thrown in my honour ... (because hello, who doesn't love being the centre of attention when you are pregnant)...
4. freebies at baby trade shows and in the mail
5. shopping for miniature human things
6. that we're all getting christmas babies - <3
7. packing my hospital bag
8. getting mama spanx and a post-delivery waist cincher so i can compete with kim kardashian
9. shopping for pregnant mommy things at motherhood maternity or thyme maternity and feeling special
10. those first few kicks....<3<3<3 

what are you guys looking forward to?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: things I am looking forward to for this pregnancy...

• Options
    Looking forward to watching my belly grow, baby flutters and kicks, finding the right baby name, and enjoying the excitement of my SO and children. ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    mmk29mmk29 member
    Looking forward to seeing my little one, especially at 12 weeks when they flip around so much. The first few kicks (esp because after month 7, the "flutter" is gone and it feels like a tiny human with super strength is kicking you from the inside), buying baby things again, attempting to successfully breastfeed this time, but most of all seeing my son with his new baby brother/ sister.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not having to suck it in!
  • Options
    I second maxi dresses and flip flops! Also excited for first ultrasound/finding out the gender(no preference). Waiting for nausea/first trimester to be over. Eating whatever I want when I feel like eating again. Baby kicks. And meeting this baby!
  • Options
    YummeeCookeeYummeeCookee member
    edited April 2015
    Feeling the baby move, summer maxi dresses, planning the nursery, seeing DD's reaction to meeting her sibling for the first time.

ETA. Words are hard for fat pregnancy fingers

BabyGaga

• Options
    Yes yes yes to maxi dresses and flip flops! Can't wait for the cute preggo bump (it's my first!), not having to worry about showing before my husband and I want to go public, being able to use pregnancy as an excuse to get out of things ( I do this already with family, tbh 8-> ), seeing my husband with the baby :x
  • Options
    I look forward to spending it of time designing a nursery.. I look forward to holding and spending quality time with my baby on the rocking chair in his/her nursery.. I also pretty much look forward to most of the things you got on your list!! The maxi dresses flip flops summer bumps.. :D
  • Options
    Baby kicks and ultrasounds!
  • Options
    Baby kicks. Best feeling ever.
    And I can't wait for my daughter to be a big sister.
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy, so I can't wait to have a baby bump and for people to be able to tell I'm pregnant, instead of just feeling pregnant. Sundress all summer! Can't wait to feel the baby move for the first time
  • Options
    Ah....the bump, the kicks...the summer clothing, baby stuff shopping, and hoping for a longer maternity leave. I could start next month. Because I work with heavy boxes and am in danger of dropping boxes on my belly, plus i'm freezing at my workplaCe. And the best thing are the baby kicks...
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to finding a song that the bump likes to 'dance' to, and baby hiccups are just too cute!
  • Options
    I'm kinda looking forward to floating around in a pool this summer.
    Especially during one of those crazy weeks were you just can't seem to get comfortable for long enough. Then you get in that pool and instantly feel like you could fall right to sleep! Soooo relaxing! Such a treat. :)

Also, maxi dresses and flip flops. ;)