Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC Baby #1 12DPO

Hi Ladies! This is my first post. I have been reading posts on the TTC board for a few months now and really enjoy that there is a community out there to ask questions and vent.  This is my sixth month TTC baby #1 and I am currently in the TWW. My hubby and I are very anxious to have a baby so it is hard to relax and think it will happen in time.  I also work nights and worry that this may be taking a toll on my sleep cycles and ability to conceive.  AF is due in 2 days and I have had 2 bfn at 11dpo and today at 12dpo. I don't feel any different this cycle and this morning starts to have dull cramps. I have also had a metallic taste off and on in my mouth for the past 5 days or so which is new.  I know we also say it is not over until AF shows (which I really fear she might in the next 36 hours and I dread going to the bathroom to check!).  Looking to hear from any other women that have had a similar story…

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Welcome!

Are you temping?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply.  I know I am guilty of symptom spotting when it is probably all in my mind. Must stop! I did use an opk and got 4 days of +OPK results which leads me to believe I am 12dpo at least. I haven't been temping because my sleep schedule varies so much working nights but I am learning that I can still temp as long as I have had a solid chunk of time to sleep before taking my temp. So I will start that next month.  This is def my least favorite part of the month waiting and expecting AF.
  • Options
    We have been ttc for 9 months without success so I know the feeling! Every trip to the bathroom becomes more like a battle zone as AF nears! This community has been super helpful and knowledgeable! I too am guilty of symptom checking! But learning to relax and not expect so much every month helps! I hope you get your BFP very soon!! Positive thoughts! :)
  • Options

My husband and I are also TTC for the first time! we are on our 7th month of trying and the TWW is the worst. I am currently cd29/dpo11. I ALWAYS symptom spot and every month I just get disappointed. This month I have no symptoms so I am hoping it's a good sign....I guess we can only wait and see. How are you doing with the TTC?

This post is almost a month old.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options

My husband and I are also TTC for the first time! we are on our 7th month of trying and the TWW is the worst. I am currently cd29/dpo11. I ALWAYS symptom spot and every month I just get disappointed. This month I have no symptoms so I am hoping it's a good sign....I guess we can only wait and see. How are you doing with the TTC?

You need to look at the dates on posts and stop bumping zombie threads.
  • Options

At least she's lurking?

There you go again with that "glass is half full" stuff again ;)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options

At least she's lurking?

That's what I was thinking... I thought about posting something to her like "are you just going around posting on old threads to repeat that you're just starting TTC?" but then the lurking when so many don't... I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • Options

At least she's lurking?

I wish we could take away their posting privileges. Like hey, you messed up, lurk but don't post for a few days.

I told y'all I was feeling extra snarky today.