Two Under 2

Diono Radian RXT..yay or nay?

I will have 3 under 4 in September and we are torn between buying a new vehicle (a minivan) or getting 3 Diono Radian RXT car seats. Ideally we would just get a minivan but it's just really not in our budget right now (maybe next year). Currently we have a Ford Edge. For those who have used the carseats, is it really tricky getting 3 kids in and out of the car with three across? Do you recommend the carseats? Any other info I should know about the car seats? Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Diono Radian RXT..yay or nay?

• Following, we'll have three under three in August and have been considering the Radian for our Journey as well.

• We have a 3.5 year old, 2.5 year old and a newborn. I LOVE our Dionos! The big girls were rear facing in them until the baby was born and they were great for extended rear facing. We turned both girls to forward facing, because we had to turn one and didn't think the girls would not fight if we left one rear. They fit perfectly in the second row of our Durango, with a graco Snugride 35 on the end. It's super easy to get the girls in and out since they are low profile. I have no complaints!
  • Loading the player...
  • This is an old post, but if you're still following wanted to say that I have 2 Dionos with an infant car seat and it's working fine for us. I have the infant seat in the middle and it's possible to get it in and out with a kid in the Diono on the side (possible with some arm strength!). They are snug in the sedan, but it's working for now.
    DS born 10/25/11 **  DD born 6/24/13 **  DS born 4/20/15