November 2014 Moms

Pregnant again with baby #2 & a 5month old!

Hey Ladies have any of you been pregnant & raising an infant? I have a 5month old little boy, who should be 14months when baby #2 arrives. Any advice or words of wisdom? My LO probably won't understand the concept of having a sibling for awhile. Boyfriend & I are excited to welcome a new bundle into the family but nervous because it's so soon. How did your Lo react to a newborn around? Is there anything that saved your sanity? (Products, lifestyle changes, schedules, etc?) does being pregnant so soon take a toll on your body or new baby?

Re: Pregnant again with baby #2 & a 5month old!

• My oldest was 8 months when we got pregnant with our N14 baby. It was hard because you're sick and tired. When N met A, it was really cute. Then she got super jealous so make sure to watch for that. My lifesavers have been my baby carriers. Seriously, they make life so much easier. I can run after my oldest and still have baby close to me. Anything like a bouncy chair helps because you can put them in it while you're cooking. You'll find lots if little cheats. Good luck!