Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro and story *ticker warning*

Hello everyone.
I had my second miscarriage in early February at 7weeks and have been putting on a brave face ever since.
Lately it's been starting to be harder to push my feelings away and was at the store yesterday and saw the cutest Beatrix Potter, Peter Rabbit blanket and I felt the lump in my throat and tears start to prick my eyes.
This is not my first mc and I've forgotten how hard it is and what a toll it takes on a person.
I'm sorry. I just don't really have anyone else to talk to who understands and on top of everything I have a guy I grew up with who's 19 year old wife is waving her belly in my face (we would have been due around the same time and she knows my situation) and sometimes I just want to scream.

Re: Intro and story *ticker warning*

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I had my first miscarriage last July and then another in October. They take such a tool on you, the second one I put on a brave face but around Christmas was horrible. My due date would have been March 18th if I had not miscarried back in July. That one is especially hard as my sister in law is due with her child tomorrow April 4th. So her entire pregnancy was done right along with were mine would have been. It is not easy!
  • Options

I know exactly how you feel! I had my first miscarriage last July and then another in October. They take such a tool on you, the second one I put on a brave face but around Christmas was horrible. My due date would have been March 18th if I had not miscarried back in July. That one is especially hard as my sister in law is due with her child tomorrow April 4th. So her entire pregnancy was done right along with were mine would have been. It is not easy!

Thank you for the kind words. I thought it would get easier but that is proving not to be the case:/