TTC after 35
Options

Migraines anyone?

Anyone else suffer from these??? I get them and I'm looking for tried and true home remedies that have worked for you either got rid of it or even made the pain manageable. I am completely useless when I have them.

Hubby is offering to leave work and take me to get the injections I get when its real bad but man those knock me out :(
SIGGY WARNING
Me 38   DH 34
married 05-21-11 
started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 

Re: Migraines anyone?

• Options
    I used to get strong headaches. They greatly decreased in strength and frequency once I switched to a gluten and sugar free diet. Now I only get them sporadically and always during AF, usually on the first day.
    Do you know what type of migraines you get? If they are located near the neck it might be your pituitary gland, which means that they are hormonal migraines.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I get migraines bad.  I don't even know what my trigger is because there usually isn't anything I can pinpoint when I get them.  My brother is super into herbs and all that and he told me about a guy named Dr. Schulz who does that kind of stuff.  He has a nerve tonic which works wonders on the migraines.  If you're interested check out herbdoc.com.
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5677e2">My Ovulation Chart</a>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, periodic chiropractic adjustments will do you a world of good!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    edited April 2015
    @BulgariHeart I get them with AF too. Always the day before or the first day. I am also triggered by perfumes, which sucks cause I used to love my perfume, and i used to have a job where the woman who worked at the desk next to me was the worst offender of being that person who didn't just wear perfume....she bathed in it and she wore the type of scent that have me THE WORST HEADACHES.....worst time of my life when I worked there.
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • Options
    Try seeing a chiropractor and see if the situation improves. Being adjusted is also good in general so it can't hurt :)
    Anniversary