Trouble TTC

Newbie Intro and PCOS Question (another child mentioned)

Hi there, my DH and I have been married for 8 years. We began TTC our first child and that's when we found out that I had medical issues that would complicate things. I had no cycles after coming of BC for 6 months, then had persistent yuck dark brown "bleeding" for over 4 months. They tentivly diagnosed me with PCOS and started me on Metformin 2 months later after various tests. It took two months and then I became pregnant with our daughter who is now almost 5 years old. I do have cycles now, but they are irregular....

I haven't been on any BC since our daughter. I am very thin, have excessive acne for a 28 year old, some cycles are lasting up to 60+ days again, and I have moderate facial hair/body hair issues. I am also having the yuck brown "bleeding" again throughout my cycle (sorry if this is TMI :) ). I just started charting to try and see what my body is doing since this is way more than "mid cycle" spotting....or from checking my cervix position. I have an appt to try and figure out what's going on later this month. We have been TTC for 6 months now (I know it hasn't been a year, but I was hoping I would still be welcome with my history? ). Just wanting to see if there are others who have had the same symptoms as me? Having ladies to talk to about facial hair and high testosterone, and the stress of PCOS would be so nice....

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: Newbie Intro and PCOS Question (another child mentioned)

• If there is another board y'all think is more appropriate for my situation, please let me know :) There are so many more options than there was 5 years ago!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• I have been diagnosed with PCOS but none of my doctors will give me Metformin since my insulin tests come back no resistance. I would hate to think that would help me get pregnant but it wouldn't right ? Who knows
  • Loading the player...
  • I have PCOS and haven't had a period that wasn't caused by Provera in two years. I haven't been on Metformin since I too have no insulin resistance, but I do have a lot of acne and some facial hair. In addition to the facial hair I have stomach hair.

• I have PCOS and got pregnant with my first and second on metformin. I don't have an insulin resistance. I got preggo this time all on my own.
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List